FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gmemjzhr4hb2xroy1f11.jpg

I m in bit worry about my sales and i m sure that some thing wrong

this is my few days back stats
4caa94.png

and this is my latest stats
02614c.png

0 sales today till now previously i post approx 25 posts in different forums and portals and i was happy about my stats but now i m posting approx 50 posts most of them unique new posts and sales reduced by 50% and no changes in forums or portals
very dissapointing

very bad, filesonic forced me to buy premium account
They charge money from paypal account automatically (Rebill)

I don't want premium account becos it very low speed download( with high speed internet) and alway stuck on 99.99% by using IDM.

and before i buy FS premium i am sure i don't select plan with rebill

Please refund money to my account(PM user name to FS hish)

if dont refund any money i will contact paypal support with unauthorise transection..

Last week i had over 15 sales, and this week only 1. I am also a bit disappointed..

But i can say remote upload to 'FSC to FSC' make everything worst for me. Coz, all over the forums have a lot of Filesonic links. People just 'copy&paste' real uploaders links to their accounts and create new threads and earnings very easy money.. These people don't need to track any torrent, or 'private FTP'. They don't even need to pay money to rent VPS or Rapidleech. All they need to get a premium acc from Filesonic. That's it. Then copy paste (in 1 sec) real uploaders links and share those links under their account and earn easy money. Now, everyone became uploader :S

Real uploaders spending time, money and efforts to upload something, but these people just copy&paste all this efforts in 1 sec. I don't think it's correct. And for the this reason, earnings goes down (my thinking).

What i think is, FSC to FSC remote upload shouln't be aloud. It's my opinion.

EDIT : Removing as it would only let more people know about this

Guys Posting here will only affect your sales more , please don't advertise it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back