FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why dont you just ask me to remove that!!

By the way.. You are sharing the accounts on the pic you just shared.. :)

It will take me two sec to remove the post.. This site was/is a seo school project site. I remove the post now. Can you fix my account now?

Thank you Reverse :D

So why dont you just ask me to remove that!!

By the way.. You are sharing the accounts on the pic you just shared.. :)

It will take me two sec to remove the post.. This site was/is a seo school project site. I remove the post now. Can you fix my account now?

It is not our problem if it was a project or not... The accounts on there WERE shared and accessed by users in 16 different countries and 16 different ISPs .. We do NOT tolerate fraud at FileSonic

Hish

ha ha ha scholl project!If is school project than let your teacher pay you money you lost for stupidity right now or consider this a valuble lection that will transform you someday in resonable man (hope so).

Hi Hish,
I've done some mistake about selling accounts through my files, and I'm really sorry about that. :(
I've earn about $1000 but only about 1/5 of the money was from selling accounts, all other money was from hard work from uploading whole days in 3 weeks :'(.
And on Wednesday you blocked my account, and I lost $1000 :(

Can you please give me one last chance, and give me back my account with the left money (without the fraud money)? I swear I won't do any mistakes again :'( I'm so desperate right now, and don't know what to do :(

my ID is 380677

Hi Hish,
I've done some mistake about selling accounts through my files, and I'm really sorry about that. :(
I've earn about $1000 but only about 1/5 of the money was from selling accounts, all other money was from hard work from uploading whole days in 3 weeks :'(.
And on Wednesday you blocked my account, and I lost $1000 :(

Can you please give me one last chance, and give me back my account with the left money (without the fraud money)? I swear I won't do any mistakes again :'( I'm so desperate right now, and don't know what to do :(

my ID is 380677

Again Balak, the same thing as I told the guy before... Sharing account hurts us and our legit partners... Why should we pay you when you tried to fraud us?

Our Fraud team is doing a good job and they are getting paid to find accounts like this... And giving you a second chance is not fair for other partners..

Hish

i must be drunk or something,but i have couple files,that were not yet posted anywhere,i ve just uploaded them and let them there
the weird thing is that those files shows a total of 3 downloads....hows that possible?

Guys , i have posted 8 threads in 9 warez forum most famous forums
== 72 thread
iam using Affiliate Plan: Pay Per Sale Fixed 10i hope that tomorrow i get 2 sales :(
i'm so tired , 72 thread that's not easy :(

i must be drunk or something,but i have couple files,that were not yet posted anywhere,i ve just uploaded them and let them there
the weird thing is that those files shows a total of 3 downloads....hows that possible?

Hi!

Can you please PM me your user ID? And the names of the files?

Thanks!

Hish

@were, if you remote upload those links to another host or download them with your premium acc, it's normal to see 'total 3' downloads.. Of course you can't earn money for that.

If you didn't RU or something, it's really weird..

Guys , i have posted 8 threads in 9 warez forum most famous forums
== 72 thread
iam using Affiliate Plan: Pay Per Sale Fixed 10i hope that tomorrow i get 2 sales :(
i'm so tired , 72 thread that's not easy :(

Everyone here expect same thing...:D
Not easy to get 2 or 3 sales / day.
I haven't got sales in last 2 days, but i'm still posting, that's the best i can do, just need to wait.
I'm tired too, but this is the sacrifice i have to do.
I want good earns, so i have to posting and upload too.

Just be patience mate, nothing come instantly.

By the way...have a nice weekend everyone. May all of us can get good earning this weekend, 25% bonus add...will be happy if i can get lifetime sales...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back