FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks,

Half of my downloads from Filesonic goes smoothly, reaching the maximum of my Internet speed. The same for every download from other file hosts on Premium. There is no connection with my settings or my Internet.

On a 4 part file, I will probably receive 2 at 15/30Kbps. Even stopping and restarting, those links will always be "capped". Got it?

Regards.

Hii
I have a problem with remote upload from fileserve
I have fileserve premium membership until 2012, i bought it especially to remote for filesonic
But it always give me error premium account
Please fix it
My name at filesonic is the same here

Hii
I have a problem with remote upload from fileserve
I have fileserve premium membership until 2012, i bought it especially to remote for filesonic
But it always give me error premium account
Please fix it
My name at filesonic is the same here

remote upload from fileserve is nearly impossible.

Hello guys

Fileserve and many other hosts have put a certain limit of bandwidth for uploading to us and also to other hosts.

The problem is with them only , Filesonic cant help in this issue.

Regards

@BloodSucker, just enter your username (not email!) and password for FileServe under the "Remote Upload User/Pass Manager" in the Dashboard at FileSonic. When you are trying to fetch links make sure the link is the full one, i.e. http://www.fileserve.com/file/{random}/{filename}.rar

@BloodSucker, just enter your username (not email!) and password for FileServe under the "Remote Upload User/Pass Manager" in the Dashboard at FileSonic. When you are trying to fetch links make sure the link is the full one, i.e. http://www.fileserve.com/file/{random}/{filename}.rar

That's exactly what I did when that option first appeared on filesonic......<_<

always error. never works to remote upload from fileserve to filesonic.:(:(

Last edited:
HISH, can you check this
52f683dcc2d5e59665f0da6c115ff1ae.jpg

my BS account is Premium until May 21st

1 more thing
i lost some files when i use ftp upload, file zilla did not said any fail in uploading

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back