FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Dj post on Direct download sites..mostly .. organic traffic sites..
and i myself on WBB u guys might have seen me..but there u hardly get sales coz we have to provide users with free mirrors too coz thats what we are good that :)

My Two FTP uploaded files showed now after 10 hrs WOHO :/

Hello guys

There are many servers to be upgraded so either it can be done by putting filesonic offline - the faster way or slowly doing it without affecting any major downtime.

They are , understandably - doing it slowly - so be thankful to them for your earnings which you are generating while upgrade is on.

Regards

PS Since many members are posting same comments , I guess i should do it too.
Hello Guys

Don't forget that server maintainability is an important part of life cycle of any site. Considering the number of parallel services running by filesonic at one single site , we all should be actually very grateful to them rather than cribbing on small essential downtimes.

It is just because of all of you guys they are upgrading their servers on a week-day rather than on weekend where you actually get or earn more business.

So , once again , please be patient. Everything will back to as it should be , in no time.

Regards

Hello XXXXXXX

Can't you just see that there are already many posts on the same problem and also the solution has been copy-pasted many times - that Filesonic is upgrading their servers and it will take its usual necessary time.

==================

So guys , for the love of god , STOP complaining and come back after few hours , take a break if you must. All I see from last 10 odd pages is same whining time and again and again ..

To sum up, Servers are being upgraded as we speak , so please be patient. Also all stats are real time and working as expected.

Regards

Last edited:
reverse I just wish Filesonic would just announce that they are doing some upgrades in the news instead of us scrambling what the hell is going on.

That's all.

reverse I just wish Filesonic would just announce that they are doing some upgrades in the news instead of us scrambling what the hell is going on.

That's all.

Hello masterb56

Hish has already posted about the upgrade in this topic only and there is no requirement to put this in news as it is not affecting their online time.

Please be patient, it will be done soon enough.

Regards

hi
i have premium account in uploading.com However,
i cant get direct link to remote upload to filesonic

b258cb5d40339e890c10e9443efdfef1.jpg

can you help me please

Trust me on this , everybody does :). They might not post but they read everything :)

I highly doubt it :)

People All Over the World don't come to WJ as religously as we do, nor do they even know WJ exists.

I'm just saying, open the communication up filesonic - make an ETA or something, don't expect all users to know everything, cause we don't.

I agree with masterb56, many users won't know about these issues, especially the ones that are just purchasing new accts with Filesonic. If they buy one and have a bad experience from the beginning it will deter them from wanting to renew an acct. Having good open communication with the end user is a great way of continuing a successful relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back