FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is my 3rd explanation yesterday was sale was 1 for 20 hrs and then when I
connecto to filesonic at home 1-2 hrs later I saw its 6. I do not belive 5 people
bought in 2 hrs .. it may be a delay . let us wait and see. for example my sale
is 3 for 9 hours. if its frozen it will be change when admin is back. I do not have
any panic for it.

my account was 1 year but I extend it to lifetime by settings section

currently im on free status and got about 12 sales in total yet..
but im backing myself off from buying a lifetime due to the fact that recently HF terminated all uploaders account

Jayzzy, if u r afraid of wasting of 80$ , u can leave right now. I lost 1200 euro in rapid share with 1 days delay. If I had paid off my money before sunday, I could took my money and they got my 1200 euro .

how to remote uplaod this type of links"-

Code:
http://78.129.232.26:8080/mysecretfiles/Mission.Impossible.Trilogy.720p/Mission.Impossible.III.2006.720p.BluRay.DTS.x264-ESiR/Mission.Impossible.III.2006.720p.BluRay.DTS.x264-ESiR.mkv

it is a direct link! but not works on filesonic,

so what i do to remote uplaod! and site which remote uplaod direct link and make again direct link?? anything what i can do?

^ lol i didnt meant that way bro. i myself been uploading for about 3 yrs now on WBB and other forums...and the same thing happend to me with RS lost my 250 Eur there i remember :)
anyways thanks for the tips bro :) much appreciated

I am Spanish and the economic situation is good, but comes off as bad media that are trying to speculate on Spanish public debt.

What the guys meant to say is that not enough people buy premium memberships so that we can move Spain to B.. We evaluate countries almost every week and when we see improvements, we do change them!

Regards

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back