FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Partners,

We have released one of the most advanced uploading features that a file host has ever released, The FileSonic Affiliate Plugin.

It is an easy to use tool to simplify your Affiliate tasks. A tool that will help any affiliate to Remote Upload easily.

Remote Upload:
You can Remote Upload by right-clicking on a link and selecting "Remote Upload to FileSonic" or By opening the Remote Upload dialog box and pasting you links in. (The status of the file is in Real Time, there will be no need to refresh!)

Link Extractor:
You can parse a page for file host links by simply clicking on the Plugin icon (bottom right of browser) and clicking on "Link Extractor"

Link Checker:
You can check if links on a page are still online by simply clicking on the Plugin icon (bottom right of browser) and clicking on "Link Checker"

My FileSonic:
You can easily browse the FileSonic.com website by going into the "My FileSonic" menu and selecting the page you wish to reach.

In the future, it will support other browsers.

For more information, please visit :
https://addons.filesonic.com/
or
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/filesonic-affiliate-plugin/

More amazing uploading and statistics features are yet to come!

Best Regards,
FileSonic IT team

Last edited:
Can't you guys fix a simple problem of downloads resuming? Downloads won't resume in ANY download manager/browser except jDownloader.

When In PPD...sales come so easy ( 1 week can get 2 sales ), make me really regret choose PPD.
When in PPS...sales so hard to get.

One month using Filesonic, i can say my PPD is not bad at all. For sales, i've got 10 sales...and the sad news is only 1 count when i'm in PPS fix $10.
Sometimes i think Filesonic system must be wrong..:P, got sales only when i'm in PPD ( 90%), and not get much sales when i'm in PPS (10%).

Well, i'm not blaming Filesonic for this situation, i just post this for sharing what i feel, how i confuse, i think i feel a little bit ease after post this and can keep my spirit for upload more files...just hope can get sales when i'm in PPS not when i'm in PPD.

Overall i'm happy to choose Filesonic...and that's honest...for a beginner like me, in one month can earn $65 is not bad...and i'm still learning...

Hope can get good improvement in the future, for me, all of you and Filesonic....thanks.

last thursday I got 60$ but now I only got 10$, yesterday I dont have earnings 0 sales..:( how could this happen to me?

Last edited:
When In PPD...sales come so easy ( 1 week can get 2 sales ), make me really regret choose PPD.
When in PPS...sales so hard to get.

One month using Filesonic, i can say my PPD is not bad at all. For sales, i've got 10 sales...and the sad news is only 1 count when i'm in PPS fix $10.
Sometimes i think Filesonic system must be wrong..:P, got sales only when i'm in PPD ( 90%), and not get much sales when i'm in PPS (10%).

Well, i'm not blaming Filesonic for this situation, i just post this for sharing what i feel, how i confuse, i think i feel a little bit ease after post this and can keep my spirit for upload more files...just hope can get sales when i'm in PPS not when i'm in PPD.

Overall i'm happy to choose Filesonic...and that's honest...for a beginner like me, in one month can earn $65 is not bad...and i'm still learning...

Hope can get good improvement in the future, for me, all of you and Filesonic....thanks.
Hey you know what. I noticed the same exact thing.EVERYTIME I switch to ppdownload I always end up getting a sale....hmmm could be a coincidence. never get any sales when im on pps.. So now i switched to ppd for now on to test. In 6 weeks if im averaging 3 sales a week on ppd and than switch and get nothing,than i would be concerned. Untill than ill keep uploading quality stuff. And why can any file hostgive ppd and like 2.50 cent for a premium? Just wondering?

is it possible remote upload from bitshare to filesonic??? Or we can do that only from rapidshare?

I found the ansewer for my question.

Can somebody explain what is "payment ID" -- is this my PayPal e-mail?
If I write it in this fild and change "Free user download" limit to 1GB nothing gets saved, everything stays the same. Is this field for payment informations -- to whom send the cash???

Thank you "The Coon" -- I tried to do that and it informs me that e-mail confirmation will be sent, but I never got it and fields remain blank. It is probably error in the page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back