FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Affiliate Type is: Elite

all my sales : ($7.2) or ($20) or ($28) or ($44) or ($119.2)

Today i got one sales ($12) !!!! How?

snap1n.gif

Sorry for bad english
80% of collaboration acc $15 is $12, easy

Fail...

They're just making it more annoying to upload files.

A rar with a password pretty much renders it useless.
FAIL indeed..annoying, indeed..
This would just make a lot of people to give up on filesonic, and we..the ones who would stay, more annoyed and frustrated..
Wel all know methods to shit on vobile search ( even if i dont know if is OK for someone to just search and delete everything they think is illegal..)
Would just slow down things..
And at the end, the user would had to suffer.but what is interesting is that my files are deleted, and other persons files with the same content are not.
Anyway this is the first time when i felt let down by fsn, but ..i guess this is a good measure to avoid a hotfile situation.

FAIL indeed..annoying, indeed..
This would just make a lot of people to give up on filesonic, and we..the ones who would stay, more annoyed and frustrated..
Wel all know methods to shit on vobile search ( even if i dont know if is OK for someone to just search and delete everything they think is illegal..)
Would just slow down things..
And at the end, the user would had to suffer.but what is interesting is that my files are deleted, and other persons files with the same content are not.
Anyway this is the first time when i felt let down by fsn, but ..i guess this is a good measure to avoid a hotfile situation.

Theirs aren't deleted because they change the hash of it probably.

My download / upload is very slow with sborg from Germany , When it will be fixed

guys ,any uploader who are using zoom uploader to upload to filesonic from eu RDP?

what is your best speed ever? ever reach 50 MB/s?

Please try FTP upload, you get less chances of having your IP blocked and it is more stable than web upload

Best regards,
Marco

Hy, I have a question:
- I ordered 30 signups through my filesonic referral link, the referrals sent me the activation emails and usernames but on my stats they don't appear. Why?

I wait your response,
Thanks

Please open an affiliate ticket with the link sent and the user names

Remote upload from FTP doesnt work... it shows random errors. E.g from premium bitshare works... please fix it! I cannot upload anything...

We are aware of the issue with remote upload from server FTP, It is working to solve the issue

Best regards,
Marco

My Affiliate Type is: Elite

all my sales : ($7.2) or ($20) or ($28) or ($44) or ($119.2)

Today i got one sales ($12) !!!! How?

snap1n.gif

Sorry for bad english

No i am on Pay Per Sale Elite 80

I think that is the right .

that is the first time I get Such as this sale

Thanks

Exactly, as you are under PPS 80% you got $12 out of the $15 for a collaborate account sale

Best regards,
Marco

Hish/Marco, here's a quote from a popular premium generating site:

Jan 07 19:57 PDT: Filesonic Fixed some hours back. Issue was that they updated their system.

I think banning the accounts they use won't work, cause they'll just buy a new one. I mean, what's $9 to them right?

But if you target the ip ranges of the servers that they use, that would be more effective. Buying 100tb server from different DCs is more expensive than buying an account at Filesonic.

I mean just think about it, just a suggestion ;)

i guess it depend which type of forum u post and wat type of user u target . if mostly us etc traffic then 1 gb is ok since they have high speeds . if target asia then 400 mb is fine

What is the upload manager that support Filesonic anyone know? Many thanks :(. Cause when I upload some file that it went up to 99% and disconnect, my internet still work :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back