FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks 4 the reply hish and can you tell me what is the commission rate and

how to check those earnings from COLLABORATION

The commission rate for selling a Collaboration account depends on your affiliate plan!

If you share a collaboration link you do not earn from sales or downloads because there is no waiting time.

Hish

Hi Hish,

I have mailed you and even have submitted a ticket, but still awaiting a response.

And now also, the status shows as paid but I haven't yet received the money in my account.

Thanks!

Hello Hish / Marco ,

There is an Urgent ''bug'' to be fixed . Its affecting affiliates using Sborg , rapidleech , Custom Scripts as the Webupload/API is generating the wrong links .

FuAp3I.png

The API must be updated to generate the correct links as well .

oUPDkQ.png

Thanks

All uploaded files today are dead.Why is that?

Check the above post for more info . The files are not dead , only the url is wrong . I guess you used RL or Sborg

New design = No sales

So predictable :facepalm:

3fbe5d056e.jpg

Thanks for to listen to affiliates :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited:
sorry for reply

I am very interested in the "Colaborate."
I was very attracted to the idea of unlimited hotlink traffic, users can download without having to go through Filesonic page?, What comes to be downloaded directly.

Also I now I have an account I can create another account of this type without problems?

And think not to put limits on traffic? that if I start the project and modify the conditions is left in ruin.

hey hish i create a ticket and marco reply me on that but i m not satisfied with his answer i also reply to that ticket can u please answer on that thanks

ticket no. 192360

Stats is low because I am sharing all files as collaboration files. :)

Why should users download your files slowly or pay for premium when they can download MY files -free and @ max speed?
:)
You are a goat.Thats why you sharing your file as a collaboration files.

marco/hish

on statistics the today's uploads (the ones which do not have numeric numbers but random dlsjdslj letters as Sonic links filesonic.com/file/QCdwkihj **link is example link not REAL here) when we click on it to see which country downloaded the specific file

it does not display the countries DL

however it is counted (normally on statistics page)

anyway ticket created

Just FYI, I did not notice theres a change in the API, and I generated links with the old API and it seems none of the links working, then I reload with the new API and the links generated works fine.

This might be a reason why some of the stats are going down.

i can't sale any premium today new theme = no sales :facepalm:

HISH please change the premium sales page because sales are decreasing!!!:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back