FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
14izrj5.png

GOOD JOB FILESONIC I LIKE THIS I MADE 11 SALES AND I HAVE -8$ VERY NICE :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

interesting

No im not talking about that im on PPD got sale on 3rd got some domain sale revenue about $1.45

and now its -$2.. extra $0.90 negative balance which deducted from my PPD credit...

It's not fare

filesonic ru

on which servers remote works to filesonic and does it work from filesonic to filesonic and from oron to filesonic.
does it work ra.leec.
please help

djkelaj @ Problem Solved, Thanks for the Help & Info, Actually Today My Younger Sister Change the Proxy Accidently, Because She Download Some Stupid Smilies, & Its the Result, Everything Working fine Now,

minor bug...playsonic live feed it`s showing the same persons promoted from a week
minor bug...someone here says that in filemanager the order is from Z-A, it happens for me too (ON THE LEFT SIDE FOR FOLDERS, NOT RIGHT SIDE) even if i order A-Z and APPLY...if i move to other page and come to filemanager the left side order is the same...Z-A

Last edited:
this sorting bug is still there nearly 1 year and I think server problems and other
problems are more important than it and it is not fixed till now.

Hi, can anyone elucidate me? cause i don't understand ...

on 3 Dec i did 3 sales , at promo shows me only 8$ - the promo need to be 12$
today on 3 Dec i got 4 sales and the promo is still 8$..
So the 4$ rest i will get it back or no?

tanx

Can you take a look at Request

Your account was banned for sharing hacked accounts.

Hish

14izrj5.png

GOOD JOB FILESONIC I LIKE THIS I MADE 11 SALES AND I HAVE -8$ VERY NICE :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Please open an affiliate ticket.

Hish

Filesonichish please reply...why my payment is not processing? Please Help

Payments haven't been made yet. They need to go through Fraud Control first.

They will be paid before midnight server time.

Hish

Last edited:
hello HISH... Something problem with filesonic system.. My IP is 118.137.48.xxx but im seeing different IP in the blocked message.. Now i cant download.. please fix it soon...

" We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (78.140.163.55) and have been temporarily blocked. "

who is this IP (78.140.163.55) sir?.. im always getting this error.. not able to download..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back