FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Hish.
Someone is a bad boy. He wants to block my account.
He tried to hack premium. And it is unfair for me, and for all poster too.
Please help me to fix this silly problem.
If you can, Please set the owner of uploading-account be able to refund sale by himself. It is very helpful for us too.

ff912ef8b7.png

By the way, I want to tell you something.
I know some hackers try to hack premium. With 1 sale, he gets 10 usd from you, after that, he sells that account to other, may be he gets 5 usd. At least, he gets 15 usd/sale ==> Big purpose of hackers.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I think, some way to find out cheating sales:
1, Normaly, after buying premium, the buyer often downloads so much. But, after cheating, hacker does not. The hacked-account is not used right away, until is sold to others - with other IP
2, Sale from New and small sites. Hacker builds sites, and cheatting with them.
3, New uploading_account, and new uploader at other sites (big site)

Last edited:
Hello Hish.
Someone is a bad boy. He wants to block my account.
He tried to hack premium. And it is unfair for me, and for all poster too.
Please help me to fix this silly problem.
If you can, Please set the owner of uploading-account be able to refund sale by himself. It is very helpful for us too.

ff912ef8b7.png

By the way, I want to tell you something.
I know some hackers try to hack premium. With 1 sale, he gets 10 usd from you, after that, he sells that account to other, may be he gets 5 usd. At least, he gets 15 usd/sale ==> Big purpose of hackers.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I think, some way to find out cheating sales:
1, Normaly, after buying premium, the buyer often downloads so much. But, after cheating, hacker does not. The hacked-account is not used right away, until is sold to others - with other IP
2, Sale from New and small sites. Hacker builds sites, and cheatting with them.
3, New uploading_account, and new uploader at other sites (big site)

Same with me.
I got 5 sale from 1 link and 2 sale refund
Wtf?

I don't want to spoil the fun, but filesonic should follow wupload's footsteps and close down.
man, as a premium user I'm really fed up with the slow download speed and server errors I'm faced with so many times.
I know those die hard followers will gang up on me but the truth is that I was forced to go back to RS due to your horrible service.
I still have several months of premium membership that will be of little use to me.
Maybe this is your business policy. Lure uploaders to spread FSO links and save money on bandwidth by providing a poor service to paying premium members.

Filesonic is a real ripoff!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back