FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SB3hn.jpg

today I switch to PPS fix 15$
last week i made more than 14 sales,why only get 10$?
please anyone or hish tell me what happened

^^^^
3)[NEW]Pay Per Sale Fixed:

Get up to $15 for every Premium Sale you bring in, regardless of its price! The minimum you will get with this plan is $10 Fixed Per Sale. This is a FileSonic.com innovation!

Your account was closed for Paypal fraud.

That is the reason which they gave for me, but I don't really know what Paypal fraud means!

I work very hard every day but I was banned with that reason, they only give that reason to banned customers but there aren't any protections for them.

So more than 600$ (exactly: 634$) that I earned two weeks ago and every day the money is collected by my account (Yesterday, after I was banned, I saw the money which I have earned was 48$) . Where did this amount of money go to?

Hish or Marco please, give me a good answer!!!

Last edited:
^^^^

Get up to $15 for every Premium Sale you bring in, regardless of its price! The minimum you will get with this plan is $10 Fixed Per Sale. This is a FileSonic.com innovation!

yes i know
but im only get 10$ instead 12$ :'(
i made more than 14sales last week (approx 18sales/week)
w34S0.jpg

I am Honest Affiliate of Filesonic, & I earn very hardly some money, but once i got "Suspicious Activity" Error then i instantly start shouting here, so the error soon disappear, Any Honest Member likes me gotta same error, don't hesitant to write here, instantly.

yes i know
but im only get 10$ instead 12$ :'(
i made more than 14sales last week (approx 18sales/week)
w34S0.jpg

check ur sale validity..
i think 10$ and 15$ it depends upon sale validity..
i guess u got 1 month sale..
i'm also in pps 15$
few days ago i got 1 sale (1 month) and got 10$

^^^^

check ur sale validity..
i think 10$ and 15$ it depends upon sale validity..
i guess u got 1 month sale..
i'm also in pps 15$
few days ago i got 1 sale (1 month) and got 10$
i dont think so
i got two sales today
1 month and 6months sales
but only get 10$ :'(

^^ thats because last week u were on PPD
get 14 sales this week u will get high payout(accounrding to table) next week
oh i see
thanks for your explanation ;)

100 meg download speed with File Sonic

I am making a weird post that you dont see so often in the "file host section". Tonight, File sonic is rocking from my Home PC!!!

40 seconds of live downloading of File Sonic links

9bdce889.gif

Hish, you are about 10 meg faster than the other guy tonight (fs) :)

Hello,

any ideas why someone people have no issues with speeds and some are terribly slow?

RDP/RL are NL hosted and uploading to EU and USA servers are both slow. I tried with FTP and web. This sounds a lot like the Wupload thread. So weird I see other people posting new FileSonic links, yet I can't even get stuff uploaded.

6fa57d488e.png

Best regards,

cowboyup910

its because filesonic invited wupload spammers by giving out the promo without adding more servers,seriously now filesonic is dead slow like wupload,i am so angry just look at my previous post,i got 40mb+ speed for fileserve and less than 1mb for filesonic

atleast add more servers if you want to give some promo

I am trying to earn some money, I CAN'T.
Really I can't. Everytime I got a problem.
How you expect us to earn when we can't even upload and download at a normal speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back