FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@minhete:

they now numbers of links bcz they can acces your account...

hmmm you guys dont understand what is spam and scam prety well :)

@tehpako:

spam is posting same file with same or diferent links over and over again,if you post 1 file with 1 link on hundreds forums this is 1 post only on each forum so its not spam nvm you posted on many forums but for that forum is unique link.

Last edited:
what kind of abuse you did ????

underage does not mean ChILD, all ages between 0-17 are UNDERAGE even she looks like
this

HugeTits01.jpg

if they have suspicious she is under 18 , its underage mostly girls are WEBCAM girls are mostly
15-16 ages are underage

WOW I GUESS U MAKE MONEY FROM SEX :))
I WANT DOWNLOAD THIS :O

that's a spamming. let said you have 1 file. you copy that file to 100 file for back up. and using 100 links each same files that you copy from your back up and post to 100 forum. get it?

am i the only one having some remote upload issues today?

no the file been pending for quite ... few hours with out any process.. or fail ..

I do have backups for my files but only 1 copy , 200 copies are just too much :facepalm: I guess

That's why i'm saying.. why would copy 200 time over one file?? lol

So delete the option "Copy"

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

@martex

Good idea.. What is this for if you're not able to backup files.

you can copy but not spamming and what he did that's call spamming.

Last edited:
Hello Filesonic Support and it's uploaders,:)

I am confused about this payment Limit thing.
Can anyone tell me what this Payment Limit use for. Suppose I want to payout $30 to my Paypal and $20 to my alertpay at the same one week period. is it possible to do that? if yes then please guide me..

a9afc64b24.png

You can split your payment, but you have to remember that payouts will only be done if the reach the minimum.
In the case of a split payment you will need at least $30 to have a payment, $15 for each.

Best regards,
Marco

Thanks for the Reply but my query still didn't get cleared. Please tell me if i want to payout $30 and $20 to paypal and alertpay each then what limit do i have to put it there..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back