FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stats Again Low,
cdb4cb8868.png

Hish i will ask for 3th time i hope this time will be not ignored like last 2 times.. so i write before include picture about ftp speed it`s very slow.. also many people write about ftp speed so my questions is when ftp speed will be fixed and work perfect like before becayse now it`s very slow.. thank you.

Hi vAiLan

We are still working on it and we had to move most or all the traffic to US FTP, this is why it is slow.

Not sure when it will be done, but I will keep you posted

Hish

i don't understand why we need to request promo ? counts separate from earnings or together ?when i press request it leads me to Payout Request !

I can not log into my account. Perhaps someone took them to me. When you log writes to me

No user found with such email.

lost in the same way WUPLOAD account, but gained it today. Please help in recovering FILESONIC account.
What exactly do I do write!

FileSonic Hish - > How can I contact you on the account by the PM? I'll send YOU various Correct information needed to recover your account. Help, please!

Who do I write to PM? Give me a link

Last edited:
ACCOUNT UPDATED

Your account has been updated with the following options:

email .....
Account is now Premium for 90 days

I don´t ask to upgrade my premium, I am waiting for payment and it appears
I DON´T TRADE

November 14th, 2011 November 14th, 2011 Trade In Paid $13.89 USD

need payment, no trade

"The server is temporarily offline for maintenance, please try again later" 2 weeks and the server is still not online <_< I can't reupload everyday a file because my downloaders say that they can't download files for that reason :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back