FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day for me, with the 25% promo of today ive earned like 10$ extra I think.

40wJb.png

WTF IS THIS?????

979364ef61.png

I uploaded those files months ago. And you call yourself the number one filehost????? A serious filehosting wouldn't do this.
I thought the only reason my files could be deleted is because of a DMCA report. But it seems that it can also happen because some of your servers are pretty fucked up... :facepalm:

How can i change my mail in filesonic.
The one i had, is blocked from hotmail.
I still can log in my filesonic account but i want to declare a new email where i will receive messages about deleted files from dmca etc...
How can i change my mail?

hey hish , "Active affiliates (minimum $2 per day earnings) are eligible to a free premium account (Length depends on Activeness)
You also need to have at least 3 replies on this thread (No useless replies!)
If you are eligible, please email request@filesonic.com (Please Mention Your Wjunction Nickname in the email)"
i emailed that email and didn't want to pm you coz that will feel stupid
but its over a week and i didn't hear anything .
anychance that you can check that ?

I am looking for a possible new hosting service other than W****D.
question:
1-I assume File sonic has a working file manager? yes or no?
2-Can I copy my own files so I have 2 of the same file?

thanks if you can answer my simple request :)

HISH??? do you have running discounted premium account for new members? like 30 days at $X.XX??

Last edited:
Can we request somehow that promo, or it will be added automatically, or it has already been added but I didn't noticed it? Well, I must admit that I am confused a lil bit.

WAs better with no promo but speeds to be fixed.I have promo but almost nobody buy because of slow speeds , Promo for almost nothing!Maybe -25% for 1 refund.LOL!

Hi Hish, please help me.

My Download manager is ok, it's ip banned.

Look here: on my home PC alls links works fine!!!

Same links on remote pc is down
/offline, I can not even login on filesonic!!!

the problem is ip banned!!!

PLEASE RE-CHECK
Request #160232

i wonder how popular this "real-debrid" is and how much is hurting everybody earnings...

dont worry my friend he does not hurting anybody earnings
his members numbers is nothing for what filesonic or wupload or big filehost have of members .. and he does not pay for his members ;)
The truth i use him to download files from others hosts to upload it on filesonic and wupload lol :P

Of course services like real-debrid is hurting everyones earnings:
Statistics

Online visitors: 107
Online members: 269
Total members: 188507

Saying otherwise is bulls***.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back