FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respected Filesonic

Is Der Any Problem With The Hosts Because My Files Are Getting Deleted Automatically I Had More Than 100GB Of Files And They Got Deleted Without Any Notification Or Anything Directly 0 Files In The Account What Is The Issue???

Wow, suddenly a lots of corrupted files got deleted. What's wrong with FILESONIC now? It's not DMCA deletion but corrupted deletion of random files too as if there are mass of hard drives error on filesonic servers.

Respected Filesonic

Is Der Any Problem With The Hosts Because My Files Are Getting Deleted Automatically I Had More Than 100GB Of Files And They Got Deleted Without Any Notification Or Anything Directly 0 Files In The Account What Is The Issue???

Hi

What is your user ID?

If you are a free user, the files get deleted 30 days after upload

Hish

Wow, suddenly a lots of corrupted files got deleted. What's wrong with FILESONIC now? It's not DMCA deletion but corrupted deletion of random files too as if there are mass of hard drives error on filesonic servers.

We have some servers that still have issues. If we didnt delete these files, you wouldn't know that these files are not working and you won't know that you need to reupload them. Now that they are corrupt, you have a list of the files that need to be reuploaded.

We are taking measures to prevent this from happening again.

I apologize for the inconvenience

Regards

Hish

we cant send pm to hish any more?

btw hish file appearing too late in file manager even if file size is 5mb or 5gb what should i do?

Hi sSKKa,

You can open an affiliate ticket and ill answer you asap!

I will ask the IT guys what is wrong with that

Hish

Hish You again ignore me, Payment day is already gone, I repeat I am honest Filesonic Member & part of Filesonic, I Complaint when see something wrong, Payment day is Gone, No Reply, Not Response of PM, No Any News About it. also let me Know about the Payment???

http://www.wjunction.com/1100332-post23072.htm

if you passed 20 dollars on friday night, you can get a payment...i think you aware of that mate..hope, it would be arranged that problem you have...:)

Hish You again ignore me, Payment day is already gone, I repeat I am honest Filesonic Member & part of Filesonic, I Complaint when see something wrong, Payment day is Gone, No Reply, Not Response of PM, No Any News About it. also let me Know about the Payment???

http://www.wjunction.com/1100332-post23072.htm

Enter your payment ID and Ill send you the payment soon..

Did you open a ticket about it? I really don't think u did, or else I would have helped u!

Hish

Last edited:
Crying for some 25 bucks and acting as if Hish ran way with his money,Dude can't you wait or solve it in a proper way instead of putting things here .

blaxisss, it means it is on a server that is corrupted. We will try to fix it. If not, then we will mark it as corrupt.
It would be better if you can re-upload it. I apologize for the inconvenience.

The good news is, we found the bug and are fixing it ASAP. So it shouldn't happen as often as before, and once completely fixed, it will not happen at all!

Hish

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back