FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hish, i have a question about your new program (15\17 per sale)

Example: This week if you make an average of 3 sales/day your payout will be $13/sale for the following week.
ok in this case i will earn 13$ per sale in the following week, but what about last week
which i made 3 sales/day ? i will earn also from it 65%\85% of sale ? i will earn from
both week . first week 65%\85% per sale then second week 13$ per sale ?

How can i get Filesonic Elite entry code?

Hi!

You will find all details here:

http://www.filesonic.com/elite-program

Regards

Hish

can i RU from FSC to FSC??

Hello

We do not allow FS-FS RU

Regards

Hish

hish, i have a question about your new program (15\17 per sale)

ok in this case i will earn 13$ per sale in the following week, but what about last week
which i made 3 sales/day ? i will earn also from it 65%\85% of sale ? i will earn from
both week . first week 65%\85% per sale then second week 13$ per sale ?

Hi Smoking

If you were on 60 %, you will get 60%... If you were eon 80% , you will get 80%.
If you were on up to $15 you will get $10 (thats if the week before it you didnt make enough sales to get a higher rate)

Regards

Hish

Funny uzzlicu :)

But guess what? The guys that complained are less than 0.01% of our affiliates...

How come the rest aren't complaining?

How come affiliate payout is still increasing ? :)

Hish

You can't compare Tuesdays to Mondays or Wednesdays to Sundays...

Some days of the week are always different... We always experience that... you need to compare Apples with apples (Tuesday with Tuesday) :)

regards

Hish
Thx for answer Hish 90% is ok what u say!!Earnings:
This monday: 9 sales
Last Monday 3 sales
:D
Thx

Who to report theft to

My account got hacked and a small amount of money was stolen and paid into an Alertpay account. I have the email address courtesy of Hish.

Under Filesonics T&Cs they are not responsible and Alertpay told me to get on to Filesonic. Stalemate.

As this is a crime and this guy is almost certainly going to do it again, I want to report it to the correct authorities.

Anyone know which authorities, those in Filesonics country, Alertpays country, mine or "Other"

Any advice appreciated.

...and yes I do have virus protection!

Hish, I've wrote this question 2 times before, but maybe you haven't seen it :P Why some servers have very low download speed and some files are impossible to download ? :(

Hello Edward

Regarding slow speed, can you please tell me which servers? Ill have a look and get it fixed ASAP :)

Regarding error with files, what is the error you see? Can you send me examples please?

Regards

Hish

Slow speed : s329, s81, s15, s321, s305, s168, s327
About the not downloadable files, I'm not sure about it, now I'm testing because it may be only my problem...

Auto payout?

So if i have 20 dollars unpaid that means on friday it will be sent to my alertpay account without me doing anything?

Exam.
if u have money from saturday to friday is 20$.
filesonic will pay to u in wednesday.
and yes ! u not do anything Filesonic will auto payout to u.

Hish please listen to this guy Edward..He has posted exact servers what i was about to post here. Thanks Edward.

Please fix the slow speed on these servers. I have wasted almost 4 hours on this, Trying to download again and again but the speed lies in between 80-100-150 Kbps.,

Thanks in advance Hish..

Slow speed : s329, s81, s15, s321, s305, s168, s327
About the not downloadable files, I'm not sure about it, now I'm testing because it may be only my problem...

Hish please listen to this guy Edward..He has posted exact servers what i was about to post here. Thanks Edward.

Please fix the slow speed on these servers. I have wasted almost 4 hours on this, Trying to download again and again but the speed lies in between 80-100-150 Kbps.,

Thanks in advance Hish..

Thanks guys

Looking into it right away :)

Just tested, 168,15 & 81 gave super fast speeds!

As for the rest, we started maintenance on them !

Hish

HISH .. how i fix this Problem on IDM

Please Help Me :(

zn518x.jpg
http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=12928

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back