Votes: 7 8.8%

Votes: 4 5.0%

Votes: 22 27.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponge Bob

Hey guys, Vote today for the best spongebob pic and that way i will give away the vouchers.

1. froomple
4law8.jpg

2. softleaks
spongeara.png

3. MisterXX
f6af012f85.jpg

4. Stxlon
a1b912ac1f.png

5. allpak
titlCCed%252520-%252520Copy.jpg

6. BreakindBad
39a2daceb8.jpg

7. Shahrukh
c62750bc88.gif

8. cvrle77
uy5Pw.jpg

9. Cyano
mua5q.jpg

10. Rohit
comictb.jpg

Please note voting is not the final, i can also decide at the end to see who to give the 180 day premium, but most likely it will be the one that gets the highest votes. Do not tell you friends to like your post. That is what i mean lol.

Last edited:
47 comments
Truly Speaking i Made the picture looking to that, Nut not But overwritomg, Come one Guys stop being a Fat ass at A Giveaway when you didn't even participated?

lol stop arguing, i liked those pics so i added them..

its just a give away if you are yet stressing alot pm me i will give u a Voucher lol..

exactly man?

guess what that is a screenshot of Rohits art which you itself said not good , so why is rohits art on this thread ? lol?

funny right?:facepalm:

Edit : Rohit cleared out that he used an advanced version of MS Paint probably which comes with win7 so he is clean sorry for the misunderstandment

He didn't mean that my art is not good. LOL. :facepalm:
do you have any problem with my art ??? I'm very glad that you think this kind of sharpness can't be made on MS Paint. I've already invited you to my teamviewer, so that I can show you how i made it :)

I've taken part in this competition because I love art and It's really a fun to make art on MS Paint. That's it.

PS : Advanced version of MS Paint ??? WTF dude, seriously :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Most of the people here using windows 7 and I'm only using the version which comes with Windows 7. If you are using old version of windows then, its your problem. buddy.

He didn't mean that my art is not good. LOL. :facepalm:
do you have any problem with my art ??? I'm very glad that you think this kind of sharpness can't be made on MS Paint. I've already invited you to my teamviewer, so that I can show you how i made it :)

I've taken part in this competition because I love art and It's really a fun to make art on MS Paint. That's it.

PS : Advanced version of MS Paint ??? WTF dude, seriously :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Most of the people here using windows 7 and I'm only using the version which comes with Windows 7. If you are using old version of windows then, its your problem. buddy.

i guess you forgot to read the last lines of my post? i already explained to them that it was a misunderstandment and also mentioned that its either advanced version of paint or win7 paint etc as i got no experience with both of those , everything is already clear:)

Edit: Win7 Paint is obviously the advanced version of original MS Paint

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back