Filesfrog.net - UP TO 20$ PPD- Official support thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is Dog Upload ?
when i try to see the page "Make Money" inside FilesFrog, i'll go in a broken site called dogupload ??? [:|]

Last edited:
what is Dog Upload ?
when i try to see the page "Make Money" inside FilesFrog, i'll go in a broken site called dogupload ??? [:|]

Dogupload is old domain name

Upload still not work the same error Error: Max filesize limit exceeded! Filesize limit: I try Remote and Web upload
limit for Registered 1024mb only

Last edited:
Payment Requested WebMomey[TABLE="class: cms_table_cms_table_tbl1"]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9F0FF"]2014-03-27[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9F0FF"]$10.40[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9F0FF"]PENDING
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

you have way too many ads and pop up can you tone this down a little; user will get confused which download button to hit and also take off the download manager click button what the use for that ?

@Sunny23 i tested filesfrog, there download speed is more than 10 mbps, so for their quality this ads is accepted i think, because servers are costly and they have big network (OVH)

@filesfrog

1) you enable or don't enable reprt page for ever ..? because i want to check daily downloads. (only reason for not using filesfrog as primary host is "report page" still disbaled)

2) also make money link is still pointed to dogupload, please fix it.

3) what's the offical size upload limit for free users ..? not able to upload 550 mb file (now able to upload 400mb file sieze aleast, yesterday even not able to upload 150 mb file size)

Last edited:
Payment Requested

[TABLE="class: tbl1"]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9F0FF"]2014-03-27[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9F0FF"]$12.34[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9F0FF"]PENDING[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back