FileServing.com - Up to $34 per 1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost all the problems you send to contact support. We contacted the support, does not respond. So what is the function of this thread or the "contact us". Uploaders need real support, and dynamic, everyone will win...

finaly they count the downloads

i will test this host 1 week more :D

P.D. i only have the downloads of the last 3 days but i don't have the downloads of today

Last edited:
Este servidor no paga es SCAM, pedi un pago el 21 de diciembre y no me a pagado hasta la fecha!

ovy97pdjrra.jpg

Dice pagado pero no paga!!!!!
SCAM

translating the last post

this host don't pay is SCAM, i request the pay out dec 21, 2011 and they didn't pay me

ovy97pdjrra.jpg

it's says paid but they don't pay

one question to you

do you see that your paypal email is the correct (you sent a ticket??)
revisaste que tu mail de paypal sea el correcto (enviaste un mensaje al support)

one question to fileserving

what you can say in this case?
que puedes decir en este caso?

Hi all. I am using fileserving and it is going really good. They helped me everytime. I wrote them a lot of ticket and they replied all of my tickets patiently.

And when he read them, i think he will remember me.

Here are my proofs;

w28skopuu87n.jpg

Hi all. I am using fileserving and it is going really good. They helped me everytime. I wrote them a lot of ticket and they replied all of my tickets patiently.

And when he read them, i think he will remember me.

Here are my proofs;

w28skopuu87n.jpg

fake.. they pay biweekly, and you have pay out from 5 days ago... but if this are not fake

can you make screen shots of payments in paypal???. Paypal save all the payments so you can make a screenshot and we can see it

sorry but you only have 2 post and both are today..

P.D. we are in hard days and everyone are searching new filehost
P.D.2 if this is not fake i think that you will not have problems with this request (the screenshots)

sorry for my english (my native lenguage is spanish)

I was following this site but i saw this topic and wanted to join. Why it is so interesting? Is there a rule who have 2 messages don't trust him?

Here is paypal proof. Fileserving proofs are my requested payment dates, they are not paying dates.

And while I am promoting fileserving, i don't earn anything. Don't forget this.

And i think something is going wrong with aff. program because i can't see aff. program link in homepage.

kfhm9wsapa9k.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back