Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Selling FileserveFiles.net (Autoblog , 400+ UV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

M selling FileserveFiles.net . Its an autoblog . It gets 250+ UV , all organic traffic. (No DDL submissions)

Script Used : Wordpress

Traffic Stats
[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i19/107f5a.png[/slide]
[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i19/e4d935.png[/slide]
[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i19/ec4398.png[/slide]

[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i19/b8cc09.png[/slide]

Traffic Source:
[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i19/13f3f1.png[/slide]

Referring Sites is actually Google
[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i19/76bdb2.png[/SLIDE]

Page Impressions
[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i19/69872c.png[/slide]

No of Google Index Pages
47187d.png


Post gets indexed within few minutes.
a553ab.png


Proof:
Code:
http://fileservefiles.net/proof.txt
d7c678.png


Domain Registered in Internet.bs

Starting Bid :10$
Min Increment : 5$
BIN: 100$ (previous was 50$ but people bidded more than 50$ )
Payment Gateway : Alertpay



Thank you
 
Last edited:

37 comments

As 50$ BIN is surpassed , the new BIN is 100$ . (Hawk told , I can change it )

The bidding is extended for one more day.

Sorry for inconvenience caused.
 
I retrieve my bid from this and its not really worth that much bid.

50 bin was fine, but more then this without any income is stupid.
You are getting just traffic and no income is there. And most importantly, if you wanted to change your BIN,, you should nvr placed a bin at first place, after I placedbin you moved up, this is total cheating if you ask me.

Anyways, I must warn others this is without income proof for which they are placing bid of over 50USD.
I am out of this, good luck to other buyers.
 
The seller thinks of this as a joke.
A BIN is supposed to be the end, which I did on the thread.
Now he moved up the prices, totally cheating and moreover stupid thing to do.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

X
Active Member · Joined
Playing chess, CS
1,402
Messages
113
Reactions
63
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom