Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Fileserve [user desabilit]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am sad in English at least I hope you understand me to see this Manaan etraba my account correctly, and it was all very well, yesterday went up a few files ... and this morning everything is ok, but come evening I saw the user, put me in loggin to enter the account that was disabled, why? User'm draeq92 .. I have generated over $ 1100 in 4-5 months and I have not done fraud, cough or touch, so I want an explanation, I have said rickyFs knows something, which is responsible, to manage that part, so if So I could answer? a greeting.
 

3 comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

D
Active Member · Joined
142
Messages
3
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom