FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it problem with your remote upload ? Other filehost more faster than your service. I just thinking to used your service but very slow remote upload. I think I can forget it.

Thanks for your very slow service.

@Exploring

Fileserve does NOT ban accounts of people who upload warez. They just ban those users who cheat and misuse fileserve's resources.

@esssy

I dont know from where you are remote uploading your files but MU> FS and MS> FS works very fast.

@kastriot

Yes its allowed, just dont missue that and remote upload the same file a hundred times, stay in limits and everything should be fine.

p.s: ricky wont be here till tuesday due to a national holiday in his country, so i dont think he'll come and reply to these questions till then( unless its something very big)

Hi ricky, i had pmed you before but i couldn't find reseller, i am thinking to extend my account with my earnings and i can do this monday, but my premium expires today. If you can ensure me that files will stay and won't be deleted, i will wait and extend my account with redeem today.

Hi ricky, i had pmed you before but i couldn't find reseller, i am thinking to extend my account with my earnings and i can do this monday, but my premium expires today. If you can ensure me that files will stay and won't be deleted, i will wait and extend my account with redeem today.

After a premium account expires, you are given around 4-7 days to buy/extend your account again. So dont worry, if you renew your account within a week, all your files will stay intact.

@tre2k3

lol, that will be awesome tbh, but i dont think they will. :D :D I'm more than happy to help people with their questions anyway. :)

Last edited:
@ gcs89: Referral cheat. You had money in it and you got away with it for quite some time too. You think you can get away with it for 1,2,3,4.....etc. times you're safe?

We improve our system to catch out people who think they can outsmart us.

@ pipels: ? Read the first post in this thread. Read it thoroughly.

Last edited:
Hi RickyFS,

please help me in this...

Is it not allowed to upload from different places ?

only download is not allowed right ? I mean...

I am uploading from 2 different Rapidleech servers, from US and EU server.

and browsing the site in my Home (India)

so its totally 3 different IPs, is it okay ?

also uploading from different IP is also considered as misuse of Fileserve ?

please clear my doubts..

Thank You.. :)

@ satFS: See first page. It's been there for some time now.

@ Ricky: I'v read it.. But Innocent customer only suffered LOT.. I didn't shared account details to anyone.. I m just using it for my Personal use and downloading using fileserve manager..

What else i have to do sir?

How do i know if Account has been Hacked.. Please you have to Update security features like which are all IPs downloaded using account..

From my side, Im using account as per ur rules..

Other filehosting like Rapidshare, megaupload are giving WARNING message Before going to BAN..

FILESONIC Very good for their Service.. They Unblocking account if customer explain their usage.. But FILESERVE IS VERY WORST SERVICE...

RickyFS, remote upload works to Filesonic, but you are still blocking their links on your remote page. The Filesonic people say they haven't blocked anything, and they're just waiting on Fileserve to respond.

I don't mean to be disrespectful, but I am a lifetime Filesonic user, so there's no chance of me giving them up. The reason I use both is only because I like to have alternate hosts for people and I need to keep mirrored links so when servers crash I can swap between them. If Fileserve blocks this at their end, then this purpose is defeated and it's just another reason to look for a better host.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back