FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ rtlx: Let's just say we have more servers available than most hosts (incl. some of the older ones). Let's also say that our storage is also unlimited. Let's say that we keep a lot more files on our servers than most other hosts who has limitations... I'll cut the paragraph here and let the imagination roam.

...We have optimized the DB and that's why it doesn't take you 5 minutes to login any longer and another 5-10 minutes to load your files. Steps have been taken and the complaint levels of such are like gone with the wind.

Filemanager is very slow for me, i don't know why, maybe it is because of my browser, or there is problem in fileserve or since i have at least 3-4 tb data.

If you mean execution time, it's downright horrible. Sorry but it's true. I never every access File manager, I always have to wait at least 1 minute before anything loads. Maybe because I have over 90k files in root folder, but still it shouldn't take 1 minute to load if I limit to 15 files/page.

Sorry but i disagree. By execution i mean the look and feel of the file manager.
For me, the FM is very fast, it loads files instantly and the search feature is brilliant.

FileSonic's filemanager has a pathetic search engine, i have to search the keywords a couple of times for the files to show up properly and they have done this to my account

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/FZ6fM.jpg[/SLIDE]

See the above image, i only upload 1GB files and only uploaded about 1000-1500 files there. But due to some magical reason i have 100000+ files in my file manager, each file has been copied like 200 times and its extremely hard for me to search for things that have multiple files. I guess filesonic doesn't care about the space these files take on their servers. :P

@ wiresaw: FSC is permanent. Who is GF? FSC hardblocked us, so what do you want us to do? We don't run FSC so go talk with them.

No, what i mean is, 10 hours ago I use Remote Upload to upload my direct file in my server(http://mydomain.com/filelink.rar) to Filesonic, Gaiafile, Uploadstation and Fileserve, after 1 minute the file is uploaded to filesonic, gaiafile and uploadstation but until now the file still on pending at fileserve. I hope you understand what I am saying, pls. check the screenshot below, that file is almost 10 hours pending.. :(

7895059_6a67_625x625.jpg

@ mohammed: You are quite correct in that assessment. Right now we do not have the capacity to 'unlimit' this, but I'm pretty sure when we deploy new servers we could eventually increase it.

@ yorbin1994: On?

@ALL: FILESERVE DOES IT AGAIN...NEW EXCITING FEATURES!!! .... Ok sarcasm off.

We got link exporter coming out. Also check the infamous tab that you guys have been complaining about. All this give it a few hours.

Payments coming out soon. It's Wednesday.

@RickyFS

Is that possible to add a percentage to Remote Upload like FileSonic? So we know how many percentage has passed because currently FS doesn't have it, and I don't know whether they are remoting (downloading or uploading) or not. Because after I check it again for about 5 minutes most of them are failed, so I waste my time, if we could know in early that they aren't remoting, so we can delete that file, and then remote them again, without waiting for minutes or hours and check back later and find out they are failed.

dad2f5.jpg

Thanks Ricky

Last edited:
@RickyFS

Is that possible to add a percentage to Remote Upload like FileSonic? So we know how many percentage has pass because currently FS doesn't have it, and I don't know whether they are remoting (downloading or uploading) or not. Because after I check it again for about 5 minutes most of them are failed, so I waste my time, if we could know in early that they aren't remoting, so we can delete that file, and then remote them again, without waiting for minutes or hours and check back later and find out they are failed.

dad2f5.jpg

Thanks Ricky

yes, this feature must be good.. Pls. add this..

@ricky
oh..okay..i see..
my premium will be expired on 7 may.. i just want to make sure i need to extend or not :P
btw,thx for the payment today...
*sorry for my poor eng

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back