FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All good ;)

I have a little food for thought on people who got disabled: Why should we warn on the abuse that you're committing on our website? Where's the logic in that?
"Stop what you're doing! You're cheating our system, so we just want to inform you that you should stop now, so you won't defraud us for some more money". I like that mindset.

Today, I log on into my fileserve account and i remark that some of my files are DMCA removed. It's the first time.
Why some of my files are DMCA removed? What Does it mean? What could i done to have that?
Will i have some disagreement's cause of it?

Thanks For answering.

I re-ask for my question. Hoping for an answer!
And By The way , Thanks ricky for this formidable work your team is doing!

WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE TEXT YOU JUST WROTE MEANS!

Please spend 10 minutes getting help from someone who knows a bit of english.

That goes for you and your new 'friends' with 0-5 posts.

Last edited:
He's saying that despite user accounts being disabled, the links associated with that account are still live - people can still hit the links and download the content.

@ BigBang24: You noted down as Approved?

@ bravowall: You actually have the audacity to challenge our Terms?

FileServe may reject your Application and/or terminate your Membership at any time and for any reason, in our sole discretion. Such reasons may include, without limitation: (a) where FileServe believes that you are in any way in breach of the Agreement; and (b) where FileServe believes that you are, at any time, conducting any unauthorized commercial activity by and through your Membership.

You can keep talking and writing in big red letters. You breached our Terms by manipulating our payment system. Your account is disabled, permanently.

@ ARGHHH: Fortunately, you should ask bravowall + his ten other italian buddies how links were spread. Not only were they breaching our terms, but they were conducting illegal activity that by common EU law is penalized with jail sentences. Them getting disabled is a slap on the pinky; not even the wrist.

@ puppamela: Did you guys just find this forum today? :) Or do you think because you come "en-mass" you will be right and we will be wrong?

I'll have to ignore you guys if you cause disruption to this support thread.

@ pfrenni: Your "lawyer" talk is a bluff. Not only will a chat with a lawyer cost you nearly 100 bucks for a 10 min. conversation, but you won't get anything out of it when he reviews our Terms for a fee of 30 minutes. So in total you would have lost 400 bucks. I hope you are making good money on the side. You're dismissed, son.

@ pfrenni + cheating friends

I bet 1,000 FS users are earning more than you and those users are not getting banned.

Get over it - you cheated, you got caught.
Find another host to cheat on.

Bye bye!

@ BigBang24: Tomorrow we pay out again for those who had their transfers done today :)

@ Gerner2010: Don't know what they're complaining about. Their dirty tricks work on other hosts, so they should easily find others to make their dishonest bucks off of.

@ all with disabled accounts: Getting caught with your hands in the cookie jar and crumbles around your mouth looks like damning evidence. The chance of you getting unbanned is just as slim as it was finding a cure for cancer 35 years ago.

stop deleting messages

I don't like this type of censorship.....everyone has right to tell whatever he thinks and pfrenni was only expressing his point.
that's all.

I'll say this one last time:

This is a support thread. Not a dispute thread. Your case is a dispute. Take it up with their official channel of support - the contact form on their website. We don't want this forum thread going crazy because of a dispute you guys have with Fileserve.

ok, I see your point of view but I have a question to ask: why only the posts written by pfrenni are deleted, and the answers from many user (some very aggressive and full of injuries, also from people directly involved into the case) are still there?
I hope you can answer to me, avoiding the deleting of this post.

Or because this is not a debate club.
If a MOD feels like it, he moderates!

Do you blame him?
FS/Ricky says FS banned a lot of cheaters from Italy.
And suddenly 20 people with ZERO posts shows up and complains - some of them with Italian-like nicks..

Why take them seriously?

You got caught, get over it.
Find another host to cheat.

Last edited:
I see.....this explains a lot of thing to me.....things of that kind didn't happen only in italy or in the middle east....
and that's final.
This is my last post.
Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back