FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
many of my users said FS speed (free user) is declining day by day,
I'm not really sure since I can still download fine but I can see the evidence on the declining earnings, with increasing number of visitor, but my earning declines down to almost 50%.

Hopefully this will only be temporary....

^ No it wont increase ur income with premium but u can upload unlimited files and their availability will be lifetime + you can download files too

Hi guys,

If i upload a file larger than 2GB..will it be counted downloadable one? or not?

Best regards,

no max size counted is 2048 http://fileserve.com/partner-info.php

in order to be 100% safe that counted make parts of 1.9 GB !!!!!

regards

Anyone getting "Error is found when copying the file" on FF & Chrome?

9 out of 10 files worked ok

only met once in say 50 files --> error copying

chrome responds better than FF with fileserve so far

Im almost at the 10 dollar mark, could I exchange it for premium service?
Also with premium service will that increase my income or downloads?

Help

u have to reach minimum of 20 to request payout and then redeem for premium access

incorrect 2nd question.

premium service has nothing to do with earnings/income and counted DLs but with other benefits.......(storage, files never deleted, faster reply support, DL speed max etc.)

Last edited:
hello, please check the mail server..

i made some modifications and cannot receive the email verification

Anybody has same problem?

okay now

Last edited:
Some help?

Hi Ricky,

would you mind helping me with my account? I tried logging in today but it said incorrect password. I was certain it was the correct one as I just logged in the day before. the username is achocoolcho. Is it because my premium is about to expire? Thank you for any help you can offer

Please solve soon the copy problem, they continue to remove my files (DMCA) and I can't create a backup copy because it fails everytime, so I've to upload them continuously...I've already upload the same files more than 10 times....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back