FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys...

PM me a list with what you want improved for the file manager. No we won't use AJAX, but I'm open for suggestions. We will be taking a look at the issues and fix them/give you the new features.
not sure if anyone suggests this but a file duplicate search option would be good as sometimes there are duplicate files appear after upload finished or a day later. this also would save Fileserve' storage as well.

@Ricky: payment received, thanks.
One suggestion for filemanager: if a file is not uploaded completely, it should be marked.
For example, my computer was crashed in the middle of uploading, in the FS filemanager still appears those files name with smaller size. This will be a potential problems for downloaders/uploaders later.

Regards

Ricky, could it be something is wrong with the recording of referrals earnings?
You know the earnings of one of my referrals dropped from one day to another and the other referral is showing only 6.83$ while he told me (in real life) he earned already like 30$ <_< I know it always gets updated a little later but he only gets 1$ a day and it's been around 6$ for a while now and earlier it was better up-to-date.

also, some time ago you said on warez-bb that the return to root problem would be solved is there any progres in that? Also I offered to translate to Dutch, would you guys still be interested in that, because it's been a while but now I have enough time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back