FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Rofl.

I just wanted to leave a note that it looks like the downloaders likes fileserve even more for every week that passes by. When I compare FS links with other file hosts links that I have included in the exact same topic, fileserve is getting more downloads.

Keep it up, avoid bugs and i'm happy.

Regards,
Sandvik

Yes trying to do bring you guys a stable service and just sit back and watch. We're still on our tip toes every day.

Hey guys...

PM me a list with what you want improved for the file manager. No we won't use AJAX, but I'm open for suggestions. We will be taking a look at the issues and fix them/give you the new features.

The FileManager design is good .

1. Needs to be a little faster ;) ( open Folders etc...)
2. Fix The ''Copy'' Bug
3. Fix The ''Pending Uploads'' ( Those over 5 hours )
4. Mass-Rename Option

Oh . If you could implement an MD5 Change script ( For RAR Files ) - e.g We make a copy of a file then change its MD5 :p

1. Copy function doesn't work for all files. Wish I knew why. A bug?
2. Mass Rename
3. Add an extra option to show 500 files per page. 200 is limit currently.

Additionally, it would be great if you could fix the pending ftp uploads problem. It may not be an issue with the file manager but there must be a solution since it doesn't happen with HF or RS.

Another thing, I wonder why its not possible to manage files and folders via ftp clients. Folders don't show up in ftp clients. It would be great if this was possible as its easier to manage files via ftp client.

For File Manager:

-mass delete/rename/move folders
-reorder dmca files according to time deleted
-not redirect back to root folder when an action is done (like copying/deleting) - just stay at the original folder/place where you are working on

For FileManager

-Mass Rename (Add prefix and/or suffix in files And replace a text from filename ) (Dont know if this feature is present in other sites as I use FS only ).

-not redirect back to root folder when an action is done (like copying/deleting) - just stay at the original folder/place where you are working on.

hi all. have your payment requests been approved (with yellow tick
8505cb12.png
) yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back