FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
still waiting for my payment :)

btw i hope i got present for 10000 post here from Ricky :D

ps:The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 8 characters.

Hi Ricky, Are you sure stats are working? I have 1 post on Katz top page FS+HF mirror, I already get about 300 download from HF but 0 from FS, That's wired, Usually it goes 60% HF - 40% FS.

Same happened to all my upload today. 0 download.

1000 Page.. WoW!

Checking my files tells me it that stats and/or the counting in the file manager is lagged by more than 5 hours.
But I could be wrong.

It could be that file manager isnt updated every second now - to make the site run faster - or something.

When did you upload the files?

Is there any way to mass rename files in FS account? Any program or tool? I uploaded a bunch of files and then realised that I named them incorrectly before uploading :(

please add remote upload status "%"

also delete folder option,cuz i hv have empty folders(DMCA removed) i cant rename it so...

and mass rename files would be great

thank you.

Please check again and let me know. Your earnings should be updating properly. Just not your DL count unless they've been added again.

of course I was talking about dl count display only, not earnings (on the weak side but it's monday...).

as for display count, ONE file moved from 0 to 1 :))

statuv.jpg

Well..Nonetheless you guys are still making $$$ and it's counting properly ;)

We will display the numbers for you guys as soon as the techs show up at work tomorrow morning.

hi ricky

hi ricky, can you possibly assist in getting my account back. it was hacked along with my registered email address. ive been new to fileserve and its great but now my account has been taken :(
i can provide the proof that is belongs to me

please drop me a message if you can help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back