FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice then, i will request premium status at BS and problem fixed. Remote from BS to FS it´s nice if you upload from EU-Servers. FS upload speeds ≈ 750KB/s & BS +5000 KB/s per thread. In addition you save BW, very good if you move TBs/Monthly

I think a lot ppl dont make it to $20+ bux til Sunday. They could be at $19.99 at 11:59 on Saturday, but because they 1 cent short, they have to wait another 2 weeks to see their money. If only the payment updated hourly. But I know theres some kind of special reasoning behind not doing so.

Nice then, i will request premium status at BS and problem fixed. Remote from BS to FS it´s nice if you upload from EU-Servers. FS upload speeds ≈ 750KB/s & BS +5000 KB/s per thread. In addition you save BW, very good if you move TBs/Monthly
No one likes downloading from bitshare though.

@ turkdivx: No that's not from us. Sorry. Check the header of the sender.

this is the email screen

ads__z1.jpg

I dont think that fileserve sends emails to disable users. They simply disable your account.

Secondly , the english text in the email is pathetic.

Looks very fake my friend. I think your account was hacked and the hacker sent you that email.

EDIT:

When you try to login, what error do you get?

if the error says that user disabled, then FS did it.

If it says password is incorrect, then your account was hacked.

I dont think that fileserve sends emails to disable users. They simply disable your account.

Secondly , the english text in the email is pathetic.

Looks very fake my friend. I think your account was hacked and the hacker sent you that email.

EDIT:

When you try to login, what error do you get?

if the error says that user disabled, then FS did it.

If it says password is incorrect, then your account was hacked.

He was hacked.

I told him to check the "proper" header. You can usually see where it originated from (some mail server setup somewhere). And we don't send emails about people getting disabled. We like them to find out for themselves :)

I thought so. I've never heard any user saying they received any such emails from fileserve.

Guys, dont enter your account details on public rapidleeches and please when buying RDP/RL/Sborg from anyone, make sure that the seller is a trusted guy.

Is anybody having difficulties with remote upload from MU to FS? For the past one hour, it keeps failing on me. On every single file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back