FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to extend you account, just do it from within fileserve. Its kinda pointless to first ask for a payout and then extend your account.

Yes, redeeming is easier and cheaper.
BUT there was a little money on my paypal
and the other amount was at FileServe site.
I transfered all to paypal.
Next time I will wait and redeem only.
Now, I have bought 3 months MegaUpload.com account.
They use euros too.

@ Dj.IcE: We don't run it or own it. I can however say they're good people working over there. Serious with what they're doing, hence, why we don't see issues in helping them out for a fee :)

Would have liked it more if they were the same company, and could link accounts. Too bad, it isn't. :'(

It is still not clear to me how your operation is set up.

Why do you have a premium account for every server?

Sounds to me like the customers on every server 'transloads' AKA downloads from FS using the same premium account.

okay, I will explain you how did I set up my servers.
As I told you I have 3 servers (3 ips), in each server I have one domain. ex.
55.555.55.55 = Domain.net
66.666.66.66 = Domain.com
77.777.77.77 = Domain.org

I have one Fileserve premium account per server (3 accounts). When I get a new customer, I create a subdomain (in one server) pointing to a folder where I installed the rapidleech script. This is called SLOT. for example:
http://01.domain.net/

The domain (server) that I assign depends of the country where the customer lives.

I guess that you know how does the RAPIDLEECH script work.

My customers don't use their slots to Download to their computers, they use it to reupload to their accounts (maybe FILESERVE 'cos is the best)
Fileserve--> RAPIDLEECH ---> Fileserve

And by this way they post their reupload files in a lot of WAREZ Forums, and hence they get earnings...

Probably and I hope someone will catch your servers out. Just like you're costing us money, we're costing you money by banning your IPs. Cat and mouse game?

@ RickyFS: I do not know, why do I am costing money to you?, My servers don't affect you. because my customers just download from fileserve into the Rapidleech server. Then they reupload the files to their accounts (maybe Fileserve). I really apologize if you thought that my customers are downloading to their computers...
Fileserve--> RAPIDLEECH ---> Fileserve

I still dont get it - and I am afraid you dont get it either.

What I am asking is:
The premium accounts you buy from FileServe do you let your users download from FS via those accounts? Seems to me like you do.

FS accounts are personal.
You can not 'install' FS premium accounts on your servers and just let your users use those accounts for downloading or 'transloading' or whatever you call it.

Just trying to help you but it seems like we do not understand each other.

What I am asking is:
The premium accounts you buy from FileServe do you let your users download from FS via those accounts? Seems to me like you do.

You can not 'install' FS premium accounts on your servers and just let your users use those accounts for downloading or 'transloading' or whatever you call it.

The premiums accounts that I installed in the servers are hidden is like a complement of the RAPIDLEECH server. Do you know what I mean?

Yes, they can download, but they are downloading to the RAPIDLEECH server, They cannot download to their computers.

This is not a problem for fileserve, but instead this is benefical to fileserve, because they are uploading to their own fileserve accounts...

What I am asking is:

But if someone wants to use his/her premium account on a vps with a rapidleech or in a remote desktop, that is to say ONE account per user, that is allowed isn't it?

The premiums accounts that I installed in the servers are hidden is like a complement of the RAPIDLEECH server. Do you know what I mean?

Yes, they can download, but they are downloading to the RAPIDLEECH server, They cannot download to their computers.

Yes I know what you mean and it is not allowed.
Accounts are personal and only the person who buys it is allowed to use it.

You can not have - lets say - 15 people downloading/transloading from FS for only $9.95/month - cant you see that?

If it was allowed, why should a single user like me also pay $9.95/month if I only use 1/15th of what your server use?

You should be paying 15 x $9.95 if you have 15 users downloading from FS - no matter if they transload or download or whatever - you use download traffic for 15 users (if they all use FS).

@CyberPunk74689
Ricky can answer that :)

But the bottom line snork is that at the end of the day FS wants to have 1 user per premium account - 1:1. Not a premium account shared by all your clients.

Yes I know what you mean and it is not allowed.
Accounts are personal and only the person who buys it is allowed to use it.

You can not have - lets say - 15 people downloading/transloading from FS for only $9.95/month - cant you see that?

If it was allowed, why should a single user like me also pay $9.95/month if I only use 1/15th of what your server use?

You should be paying 15 x $9.95 if you have 15 users downloading from FS - no matter if they transload or download or whatever - you use download traffic for 15 users (if they all use FS).

@CyberPunk74689
Ricky can answer that :)

Huum I see, okay an other question, Could I remove the global account of my servers and my users can add their own premium accounts?
One premium account per Slot (customer)

by this way Is there any risk of get banned??
:)

@RickyFS

A few minutes ago almost all my files and folders suddenly disappeared. I had over 300GB of files, now I am left with next to nothing. :(( They are not in the DMCA folder either. Do you know what's going on? My user name is the same on WJ and FS.

hey ricky , i was woundering if there a way at FS to move all the files to another acc
like that feature RS used to have ?
thanks for the great support .

@ yurune: Either you're a free user and your files got deleted OR some has unauthorized access to your account. We're developing a feature so you can see which IPs have logged in. Think that would eradicate all issues with questioning where your files went.

@ NightMare: No there isn't. That would come under the FS 2 FS feature that we're working on.

2GB

If you do upload the 6GB bare in mind that it will get deleted eventually and you won't earn anything with it - We havent patched the glitch....yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back