FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ lib3rty1: No we don't own or run it.

@ skoti: No we are not :)

@ snork: Probably and I hope someone will catch your servers out. Just like you're costing us money, we're costing you money by banning your IPs. Cat and mouse game?

@ xTreme: Go exclusive? ;)

This is not a Free Service, I'm selling RAPIDLEECH accounts, and the purpose is not the DOWNLOADING, it's the UPLOADING service. The RAPIDLEECH script, Could be called like a uploader's tool. 'cos they can UPLOAD to an other accounts, also FILESERVE (of course they upload to their own accounts) so this could be helpfull even for FILESERVE.

If you think that I should not continue using fileserve's accounts in my services, no problem, but I would like if you can unlock my IPS. By this way my customers could upload to their Fileserve's accounts...

You sure it is uploading service? :)

If it is uploading we have no qualms with it.
What will I find when we look up the IPs?

PS. Other people have asked the same and I caught them with their pants down (unfortunately for me)

of course, all my customers are uploaders, if they want, they could buy premiums accounts with their earnings. but this is not the point, they use the rapidleech server for uploading to their accounts and get earnings.
The only downloads that my servers do from fileserve, are when the customers transload the files from FILESERVE... and then, they reupload the files to their own accounts, to get earnings
I am sure that they are uploading to fileserve, 'cos fileserve is the best FILE HOST!.

I could show you a DEMO account of my private services

Good evening, the last week fileserve banned 3 of my servers, where I have 3 premium-accounts (downloading),

The only downloads that my servers do from fileserve, are when the customers transload the files from FILESERVE...

It is still not clear to me how your operation is set up.

Why do you have a premium account for every server?

Sounds to me like the customers on every server 'transloads' AKA downloads from FS using the same premium account.

pre user download: only count first download / day.
Yes.

That is what I am writing :)

1. We count every successfully completed download. For anonymous and free users that download from Fileserve, we count one unique file per each unique IP counted every 24 hours. This means, that an anonymous or a free user on the same IP, but downloading two different files will count for two qualified downloads.
    For premium users that download from FileServe, we count one file per each unique IP counted every 24 hours. This means, that a premium user on the same IP, but downloading two different files will count for one qualified downloads.

Hmmm so far i was thinking that for free users FS was counting only six downloads at day. are you really sure theyre counting every completed download now ¿? here in the make money section it says:

Q. If an anonymous user downloads six files from my account. What is the total download I will get?
A: We will count 6 downloads. For each file, we only count 1 download for each unique IP in 24 hours. In this case, an anonymous (unique IP) downloads 6 files from your account in 24 hours, so that anonymous IP is unique for each file.

Yes - FS has always counted every completed download from free users.

The number SIX in the text you pasted is just an example - it could have been 5 or 1,000.

You only thought we were counting max 6 per free user ;) We aren't that tight :D

@ Gerner: Exactly my point there, hence, why I'm skeptical.

@ masterb56: Time to go exclusive? Heh.

help please, profile check!

I vahe another question if i may dare ...
I have a referal thath is having problems with his account, his user is GODlikeX5, can you please check his account?
his account is verified(paypal account, and mail verification is done), when he upload something in "Myfiles" appears 2 times(2 copies) besides that he is no longer receives money from downloads... and he has downloads.. i am sure!!

thanks in advance... good day ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back