FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been approved.

[SLIDE]http://www.abload.de/img/2010-12-08_approved3ma9.jpg[/SLIDE]

It has been approved.

It looks better than pending. :)

I am hoping that money arriving soon.

This is the first time my payout has been delayed.

Because the payment scheme is set as such. Go on any webmaster forum and ask what traffic is the best. CA or FR. Get your answer there.

If you're a media buyer you would praise CA traffic over FR.

l have a question about the deleted files
for example by HF, if a file deleted for any reason
we receive an email
does FILESERVE has a similar way or not ??

i have a question. please explain to me :)

i upload 70 files/ film (upload on 6th Dec). count download is 15/link -> 1050 download but in Statistics Report i see only 300 download :(

what happens??

File manager counts ALL downloads from premium users and free users.
Stats only counts complete downloads from free users and 1/download pr. premium user/day.

Other file hosts has the same rules.

pre user download: only count first download / day.
Yes.

That is what I am writing :)

1. We count every successfully completed download. For anonymous and free users that download from Fileserve, we count one unique file per each unique IP counted every 24 hours. This means, that an anonymous or a free user on the same IP, but downloading two different files will count for two qualified downloads.
    For premium users that download from FileServe, we count one file per each unique IP counted every 24 hours. This means, that a premium user on the same IP, but downloading two different files will count for one qualified downloads.

Good evening, the last week fileserve banned my servers, where I have premium-accounts (downloading), but now the issue is that I cannot upload absolutly nothing, of course using the same servers (rapidleech). I would like to know, why does fileserve is blocking my premium-accounts, each week ?, if you answer my question, and you tell me that I cannot use any account in my servers, I will understand and hence, I will look for a solution to resolve my issue.

I hope that you can solve my issue, I sent an email to the support email fileserve, including my server's ips.

A few days ago (sunday), I set up my account in a rapidleech server, I wondered, if the account will get banned again?
I have an other question, is there any possibility to set up an individual premium account for each of my customers?

Please help me, I've been buying premium accounts weekly, for the last 2 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back