FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a user that may be true.

For an admin, it's the overall points that count, not just the speed.

I have 21,000 files at stake. As long as it's up most of the days, files are downloadable most of the time and speed is acceptable, I'm content most of the time.

For me, for all the files I upload now I receive the download link, but the files don't show up in the file manager! Like I uploaded as a non registered user. :(

Edit: It's fixed now. It needed about 20-30 minutes for the files to show up in FM.

Just so you all know...When the site is down, it affects us too - Not just you. We don't make any money, you don't make any money and free user don't get any downloads. Overall it's a lose-lose situation. You can mark my words that when the site goes slow/down it is a nightmare just as much for you as it is for us.

Working Fine Here - Just uploaded around 200gb via Ftp :D
What is best program for uploading via ftp from RDP ?
Currently Using : cuteftp pro

@ Ricky - Please see PM

I also use fileuploader to Fileserve, but it seems that non of the files appear at my filemanager, however, they are all downloadable.

Why is this happening? Its not just today, so I am assuming not because of the problems today.

Edit:
Another q, if its downloadable, will the downloads be counted on my account or somewhere else? since its invisible in my file manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back