FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ itmees: Correct...Can't have one guy doing 10 MB/sec while 100 other people are doing 10 KB/sec.

What are you talking about? I have 30Mbps dedicated speed (3MBps). On other filehosters it can easily hit over 15Mbits (~1.5MBps) for only one ftp connection.

@ masterb56: That's up to you to find. We do not have recommendations for RL's.

@ windows: We set limitation so one guy isn't hawking all the bandwidth while everyone else isn't getting any.

And hopefully the login and file manager will be sped up during this week with a fix.

@ walid26: Did it go green tick on your account? If so, then the payment was successful.

earnings are really slow, seems as if not all downloads are counted. I can vouch for this because I have more than 40+ forums to where I post to and each file in each forum has an average of 5-10 views yet that file has less than 10 downloads?!?

anybody else experiencing this? also the site itself is slow these days.

Is it possible for the techs to add the 450MB-2048MB option in the drop down menu when i search for files by size? That's the only option missing from it and I find it difficult to search for files of that range without the smaller size files appearing.

@ n3og3n3sys: You must be one of the very few guys on the block then. We had record earnings during the weekend. It's a shame no one boasts about their records, but only talks about their lows :)

@ tofuwizard: I'll request for this, but don't expect it to be done over night. Our techs are all focused on bringing the file manager and the site (I'm assuming it is when you login that it is slow) up to speed. When this is done they can take care of all the minor issues.

@RickyFS

If that's the case sir, I may indeed be one of the few unlucky guys who are experiencing this... :(

I have nothing but praises for Fileserve, indeed with the amount of support it is giving its users, it's just that from an average of 800-1k downloads per day last week I am having only an average of 200-300 downloads per day these past few days. Because of this observation, i checked my files' view to download ratio in the forums, and while the views remained consistent, my download count dropped drastically :(

I already submitted a ticket regarding this matter, and here's hoping I can be enlightened regarding this.

I do not think that there is anything wrong with the counting.
Nothing has changed for me anyway.

Maybe your files has been deleted, you uploaded all your good stuff first or you were 'first' with some files - last week.

'View to download ratio' can not be used for much - because the view ratio is always 10-30 times higher (depending on where you post) than the actual downloads. Impossible to predict much from that.

@ n3og3n3sys: I can tell you my answer will be just as qualified as the response you'll get from the support team.

I can't tell you why YOU are experiencing a low, when we in general trends have seen a high. What is not certain it is never a straight line of downloads...Otherwise we would have pretty consistent level of earnings. Weekends should be your peak times as people have more time to download files from you.

@ Aussie-DOG: No, but on average everyone made a little bit more than the previous week. We won't disclose any numbers, but we have some high earners among us.

Im also facing low downloads from last 6-10~h, i post each week dexter on rlslog and i get 700-800+ ddl within 5 hours but today i`ve got only 250 :/ is everything fine ?

@ all: It's 7AM EST right now...The day hasn't even started. Please conclude your findings at the end of the day. I can see that the stats on our end is on track.

earnings are really slow, seems as if not all downloads are counted. I can vouch for this because I have more than 40+ forums to where I post to and each file in each forum has an average of 5-10 views yet that file has less than 10 downloads?!?

anybody else experiencing this? also the site itself is slow these days.

Of course all downloads are counted :D
You are getting VIEWS, and VIEWS not = downloads
VIEWS = curiosity
Advice:
Make your post more attractive, so that thin line between download - not download, gets erased.
Look how big names do that. ;)

@RickyFS: do you count as referral, people who bought account coming to fileserve by clicking our links, or ONLY referral link is valid?

My earning dropped to 1/4th of the average earning in the last two days

I am sure people are downloading as daily average earning from mirrors remains the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back