FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ emy: Now you can PM me the ticket number or the email you used to email our support.

@ Wadibahi: See terms. We don't deal with refunds left right or center. No manpower to read excuses (of old grandma's needing medicine or food for the baby). And you redeemed for 2 years and 2 months?

@ xTreme: Pretty weird too the total earnings decreased ...So that must be that some people's earnings decreased which could mean you didn't make anything. You ever thought that it is not a STRAIGT earning line?

@ subaru_20: No. I'd suggest when you hit 20, you hit transfer, as soon as it gets approved, you hit payout. Done :)

@ McDaniels: You most likely ordered it already OR you're able to get it in your account, login and look for it at the top of the page.

@ l0ck: No...But it is available VIA us! You won't find many other AP merchants offering this.

@ tre2k3: They should work for a few more - Which ones didn't work for you?

@ smoking: Webmoney or AlertPay

@ CloudShadow: Yes. It was cheaper than ePass ;)

ricky hello sorry to bother you has happened to me for over 2 months or one month I have hacked my hotmail and fileserver would like to know if I could retrieve my account and I have been led qye more than xxx dollars and I have been able to find in this forum without knowing I could do and I've gone crazy.

if you could help me would be very grateful.

long after I changed everything and never could get my money back : (

please help me!

I just exchange the money for premium code, in doing so the page was left standing on "procesing" then and gone to "http://www.fileserve.com/redeem.php" and I do not support the code despite the fact that I not in use.

5464919cap1.jpg

@ xTreme: You think earnings stay on a straight line? We wish for that too, but reality is different.

@ CyberAff: Don't know - You can try :) Maybe.

@ emy: The question is, why was your other email blocked?

@ huaker2010: Don't know what you mean.

@ Borja_Rock: You don't know how to read a "Redeem" button from a "Payout" button?

@ adi: you can

@ Ricky...how do you keep sane answering all this at times irrelevant BS? Meds? :O :)) Great job in any state!

And did you say that at some future time the captcha would be eliminated for the free users?

Best Regards Sir!

@ Borja: That redemption code you received has already been activated by YOU. How does that make it our problem now? Your account got activated on the 5th...you bought the redemption code on the 5th. The redemption code links back to YOUR account.

@ Cal: Too much hassle to try to supply no captchas for blind idiots which is less than 0.1% of the people using our site. You want to know the reason why downloaders AND uploaders wanted no captcha or "another" captcha?
So:
1. They could auto-download 24/7 - Downloaders
2. They could make a ton of money from the 24/7 downloaders - Uploaders

Where would this leave us? You tell me ;)

Hello Ricky.My fs account is hacked.Its premium account.Until date
08 February 2011 .Can you help me .My username: dorukhan my password is changing.
Also mail and paypal mail.My ip number

94.54.202.*

Can you will change my e-mail and paypal mail *

Thanks...

I WANT TO KNOW:
How do you all get your accounts hacked?
Do you all use public RL?
Or do you just give your userid + pass to random people on the street?

Please tell me - I want to know why so many people can fuck it up....

Edit:
Ohh - I guess some people use public RL and some people do not scan their apps for trojans.

i hacked my msn, paypal, hotmail, megaupload, :(

not Rapidleech public .

I was hacked for over 2 months and the user of Saudi Arabia according to the ip that I also try to hack into facebook

sorry for bad english

Hello Ricky.My fs account is hacked.Its premium account.Until date
08 February 2011 .Can you help me .My username: dorukhan my password is changing.
Also mail and paypal mail.My ip number

94.54.202.*

Can you will change my e-mail and paypal mail *

Thanks...

thx for the changing but can you change my paypal mail pp mail my same mail[tnctr.com].also what is the my password :O

@ dorukhan: Changed it back to the email you received your $$$ on first time. Please use password retrieval to get it.

@ huaker: Someone redeemed a ton of coupons via your account - We will disable users and coupons that were used fraudulently. Can't promise the money to be back in your account :)

@ Gerner: Here's a few of them:
1. Public leech
2. Programs such as Multiposter 4 with a trojan to it.
3. Being an idiot.

Pick one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back