FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes my Account is keeper Mini and i also get payed before from fileserve and this they giving me error after 3 weeks that you have Ivalid account Information.

this is a same purse no where i got payment before. Mentioning the date below

Description: MassPay Transaction: FileServe.com
Amount: + 41.68 wmz
Date: 8/24/2010 1:19:24 PM

this is my last filesrve transaction. hope this will help you understand my case.

thank you u again for your quick reply

Can you Help me to sort it out Please

@RickyFS :
I changed the PP Account mail when FileServe tried to send me the payment but they can't and they said that on the Status/Remarks
it's changed on the setting (/profile.php)
the Status is
kmp1mn.png

But the payment isn't recived

Please RickyFS retry to send me the money , i can mp you my account

Please i need to know , what is the Alertpay Debit Card and how to get it ?

Alertpay Debit Card is like Payoneer Debit Card ?

Got my first payment from FS ( On the same day which i asked for payout .. transfer rook 2 days time though) .. u guyz rock .. All the best (y)

The prices to upgrade and renew are the same.

You should lower the prices for renewal, or else there's no incentive to renew.

[slide]http://imgur.com/XIGQO.png[/slide]

It amazes me with this comment about renewals and 'no incentive' BS!! We used to *share*...do any of you cash starved, greedy people remember any of that? That *was* the purpose of this scene!

X-(>.>

RickyFS, does remote upload from Megaupload works? Ive tried but not works for me (i have premium that works fine)...

EDiT : nm, it seems that there is problem in RU when you have large password with 20 numbers and letters...

Hey Ricky - Please Let me know If you will help . I already posted the recorded message and more than 5 Moderators have already checked my Account and The other One.
You can Confirm With Them :- figjam , ENZO , Texas Homie , Idgit

Sorry again about the WBB Topic - I was a little frustrated because i had to beg the Mods for 5-6 days to verify the account & when i finally got the proof - You were ignoring my Msgs - Already Edited The Posts.
Thanks

@ shanjan: Don't see how it is OUR problem to check your Webmoney - We simply send money to the webmoney account stated..If it has issues then that's on you.

@ l0ck: So you already changed it before requesting payout? So is the right PP email listed on the approved?

@ Prinks: Yes, to avoid creating a black market of people creating voucher codes for 10% off and selling it for an extra 5% profit. There isn't suppose to be an incentive. It is for people who neither has a Paypal, Alertpay or Webmoney.

@ ettaforton: What do you mean? You can't remember your password?

2 RickyFS ,i don't know why,i think it is a week,when somebody downloaded my file,they've just downloaded 50% or,25%,and serve FS talk download error

and they cannot download it more,they don't have an account,

even somebody have an account it still happen,

and they give me the some link have trouble,after i log out my premium account,i download it and it have the same problem they have

,i don't know why,i just talk with them maybe the serve has error on that time,they can download it in other time,i hope you can resolve it,thanks alot
________
Voyeur Sex

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back