FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the correct term in english for this phrase would be "you dont tell me zenica<_<"

:P but this was all offtopic offcourse and I apologise to the audience :)

@RickyFS

Im in doubt. I use Webmoney for payout and guy from FS support write to me that I must use my WMID for identification, but I saw some members puts number of their WM purse :???: I will get paid :D right?
You must create a wallet in your Webmoney (USD - Z. ...)
Then you assign them to the site (for example Z1234567890)

Wish you success! <3

Hello Ricky, i am facing problem with payouts..:(

ec553543.jpg

Here appears yellow tick mark.. what does it mean?

i didnt get money to my paypal account yet but the amount of money already reduced from my fs account..

is that normal ? and it needs almost 7 days to transfer from earning account to payout account !!

and needs almost 4 days to payout (though i didnt get paid yet :()

why need this sophistication?? just make the payout simple and easy like hotfile :)

lol, people, cant you read? move your cursor ON yellow tick, and you see "approved" that means what it says - your payment is approved and WILL BE PAID

Hello Ricky, i am facing problem with payouts..:(

Here appears yellow tick mark.. what does it mean?

i didnt get money to my paypal account yet but the amount of money already reduced from my fs account..

is that normal ? and it needs almost 7 days to transfer from earning account to payout account !!

and needs almost 4 days to payout (though i didnt get paid yet :()

why need this sophistication?? just make the payout simple and easy like hotfile :)

probably it takes so long to filter out fraud payments. Ive always been paid when i requested it, and usually it happens on wednesday. Ticks(icons) are perfectly explained by kof_p before my post

I got my earnings after 10 days. RickyFS can you please add the recommended time/day to transfer earnings so we can have a faster transaction and also the recommended payout time/day. Please post it at the first page.

Thank You

Best time to ask for transfer is Saturday or Sunday
Best time to ask for Payout is when your payment goes to your payable which would happen the day after or on a Tuesday.

Hello,

Am considering buying a FS prem account immediately but I am a Linux user and use wget or curl to download my files. Does anyone know if this will easily work with FS? I had a lot of problems getting this working with HF so am looking for a new host.

Is it possible to add option under DMCA Removed Files that would allow us to clear the list whenever we need? Select and remove them??

Did you miss my question mate?

Also it will be easier if the deleted files comes to end of the list or top of the list or sort them by delete date (not uploaded date)

This way we can easily identify which files deleted.

Hello,

Am considering buying a FS prem account immediately but I am a Linux user and use wget or curl to download my files. Does anyone know if this will easily work with FS? I had a lot of problems getting this working with HF so am looking for a new host.

Try out JDownloader.

It is Java based.

@ dsafari: There's a few users in here who use Linux and their own scripts to upload via our site with.

@ Harshadewa: No I didn't :)
It's already been answered some time ago. Best thing is to sit down and roll thumbs and wait :)

@ Angel_FBT: Works here

blue icon = transfered to payout account
yellow icon = approved for payment
green icon = paid (usually wednesdays)

thanks for the icon's explanations

This should be put to the FAQs of FS.

Anyway these payout steps are much complicated than the previous ones.

Pressing two buttons and meantime
constantly checking the site
to see whether anything has happened yet.

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back