FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is bullshit that you have to wait for money earned to be transferred to the money payable account. What is the fucking point of having to wait for you guys to manually appoint it. especially if it takes like a week just for you guys to approve sending it to the payable account.

@Trueno22

It does not take a week.

The point of checking the downloads is that a lot of people cheat if they can get away with it.

If you request on sunday night, you do not have to wait for 1 week to get your payout.

FS could do auto payouts with no download checks 24/7 if FS wanted.
The result would be a 50% decrease in payout rates.

Your choice...

@Trueno22

It does not take a week.

The point of checking the downloads is that a lot of people cheat if they can get away with it.

If you request on sunday night, you do not have to wait for 1 week to get your payout.

FS could do auto payouts with no download checks 24/7 if FS wanted.
The result would be a 50% decrease in payout rates.

Your choice...
You obviously didn't read what I read.

To get paid you have to go to my earnings> downloads and refferals> ask for them to transfer your earning to the payable account> wait like a week for it to get sent to the payable account> and then request payment> which then you have to wait up to a week depending on when you request.

I requested my earnings be transferred from the downloads and refferals to the payout account so I can request payment on the 20th that was 5 days ago. I can understand having to wait for them to pay me to my paypal account but to transfer from downloads to the payable account should be instant. Not waiting days for it to be approved.

If you request on a Sunday you only have to wait 3 days.
It is the same payment cycle which happens every week.
If you request before Sunday you have to wait more days.
That is how the payment cycle is set up.

The download/earnings check is done when money is validated and transferred to your FS payment account.

FS could in theory do the check when you request the actual payout to Paypal, but then you would just have to wait a few more days before that payment cycle step was completed - it would still be a 3 day payout cycle.

It really doesnt matter much to you at which step the check is done as long as you keep up with the payment cycle.

From what I have read in this thread, if you have a lot of referrals FS sometimes checks your account for a few more days. But still.... there has to be some waiting time for a check. It does not matter much at which step it happens.

@ Trueno22: Wow..Constructive? We do it the way we do it since we're the highest paying filehosting - We don't give an excuse for not counting downloads or have servers blowing up losing data (your data). Transfer to payable is checked/audited... We don't have an "autosystem"

@ chipve: Wasn't hacked..Was PHISHED. Where have you stuck your info into?

@ Hillsid3: No 404s.

@ Pito: Relatively right... More people means more uploader and that means more cheaters too. It's all relative to each other.

@ all: Payments are still happening on Wednesday 6-7AM EST. And didn't we pay everyone last week? Well then, please shut up - Same bullshit every Sunday/Monday/Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back