FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FileServe Unofficial Upload Manager Created by Jueki:

Could someone tell me please: If the FileServe Manager by Jueki supposed to show the files in my account on login? (If so then I wonder if anyone had the same problem as me... You guessed it! Main Folder is empty...) Also if there is a better place to ask this question please let me know.
Thanks
CrashDDL

Same here..

@Ricky: I have premium account, and i want to download all files witch is oldest then 2 month and dont have any download. How to do this, or i must do it mannualy?

i think stats are not anymore frozen because i got 2-3 downloads this hour but what about the downloads in the past 5 hours? FS, just make sure you give us back our correct stats. :P

may be these "frozen stats" is some tactic by fileserve to trick us into thinking they only have maintenance whatsoever, but in fact they're stealing our download counts because their profits are dropping and can't afford to pay us, affiliates, anymore.

i was just kidding. lol. :)) @ricky: don't get mad at me :P

[slide]http://i52.tinypic.com/15qvzau.jpg[/slide]
I have this for 4 days...what to do now?
Wait m8
I have the same problem, i pmd ricky to look into it. for some reason i wasnt in this week's payout cycle, so i have to wait till next to get paid. So just be patient, u'll get paid, but not this week.

btw my stats are frozen, more than 8 hours already.

[slide]http://i52.tinypic.com/15qvzau.jpg[/slide]
I have this for 4 days...what to do now?

Wait m8
I have the same problem, i pmd ricky to look into it. for some reason i wasnt in this week's payout cycle, so i have to wait till next to get paid. So just be patient, u'll get paid, but not this week.

btw my stats are frozen, more than 8 hours already.

Read the Garner2010 sig
FS Payout:
You request "Transfer to payment account" BEFORE 11:59PM on any Sunday.
You press the "Payout" button when the transfer has been approved. Might take a day or two.
You get paid on Wednesday at the latest. DONT ASK - WAIT!

Where is my account ?

Hello Ricky,
Could you please tell me what happened to my account on Fileserve ? I couldn't log-in or reset my password.
The username is Hotfilepro.
Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back