FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have taught other people catch using referrals and even pay you within a week or 2 weeks at most not take months and in my case, I can not overlook the reference link that gives the feeling that NEVER get paid so I have to go through the referral links from other servers for this uploader.

add

You can upload files between 1GB and 2GB with no problems being premium and free users will have some problem to download it now or in the future.

Hi RickyFS. I registered my site with Fileserve for site sales and got it verified. What link do I put on my site? Will any link do or there is a specific one?

-> Ricky.

The number of uploaded files in my account keeps decreasing.

4947 -> 4946.

We are talking of a premium account, and the "missing files" are not added to the dmca removed files.

I know the file manager says something like 50 files "disappeared" from my account during the last 2 weeks or so.

So here is the question (already unanswered twice, by the way): did FS really delete those files or not ?
And why ?

The files i posted until still seem to be working, so only unposted and unreported files may have been deleted.

If it's not just a file manager bug.

About our friend Moneybookers, they don't want to deal with your business as a company, but why not dealing with them as individuals ?
There is no income limit i think.
There is only an outcome limit of more than 45.000$ a year per account.
Food for thought... ;)

-> Ricky.

The number of uploaded files in my account keeps decreasing.

4947 -> 4946.

We are talking of a premium account, and the "missing files" are not added to the dmca removed files.

I know the file manager says something like 50 files "disappeared" from my account during the last 2 weeks or so.

So here is the question (already unanswered twice, by the way): did FS really delete those files or not ?
And why ?

Same for me but I wouldn't know if what are the files are deleted or if they are deleted the file count just keep on decreasing... I hope it is just a bug for the file counting

Hi ricky, my payment still hasn't arrive to my pp acc.
I requested payment on first minutes of monday, payment got approved on 2010-10-12, and i usually receive the payment that same day.
2 days have passed, and still no payment.

Is there a complication with payments, or its just me??

Thanks in advanced

Hey Ricy, help me verify my site to FS.. I can't get it verified even do I got the correct steps on how to it. I already mailed your site then follow their instruction and still don't works.. I've done some verification to other file hosts and it works fine.

What about file links from a website? If I own a site that don't have any banners at all, just the actual file links, do I get some sales too? :'(
In saome case , you don't need to put any banners . If you have some warez forum or evan better blog , than all the visitors that come to FS reffered FROM your website and bought a premium , you will get 5% .Understand now mate ? :D
If you add banner , you will get more chance to earn !
So , every clickable link that leads to FileServe from your website is potencial way for you to earn 5% from premium sale !

Hi ricky, there is a BIG problem now.

I live in HK, I know a notice(NOTICE: FileServe service will not be available for free and anonymous users from your service area after 23:59 PM, 14 October 2010 EST.).

I am a premium user. I should not affected by the notice, but now I can't Upload via File & Image uploader(http://z-o-o-m.eu/) using my premium account, and I can't download via Jdownloader using my premium account, what can I do? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back