FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey ricky ....is there any problem if i and my referral remote upload by using the same megaupload account ....bcoz iam worried ...i have about 3 referrals and i have given them my megaupload account to upload stuff.....will der be any problem ...??...reply me soon ...ricky or any body who knows about it ....:(

@ adi111

Remote upload from where to where?

Do you mean that you and your friends are using 1 MU account to upload to several FS accounts?

It is not very clear to me what you wrote.

@ adi111: Your MU account will get done over I believe if too many people are trying to remote even if we limited the IPs (as per recommended by users on here). You can try and see for yourself. First ban is like 4 hours or so.

@ dany_loc: Where are you connecting from and what browser version are you using for FF?

hey gerner ....i will put that simple....my friend is my referral ...as he dint have a megaupload account to remote upload stuff ...i shared my megaupload account with him .....now as me and my referral is using the same megaupload account for uploading ...will it be considered as self referral or wat ??.......u have been replying from the beginning of this thread ....u must know any body who got kicked out for this kind of thing??.....reply asap

hey ricky .....iam not worried about getting banned from megaupload ....iam worried that ...will it be considered as self referral or wat .....my frndz upload very less..i dont want 2 get pinned bcoz of them....soo will der be any prob??

@ adi111: Well..First of all account sharing isn't allowed, so if you get done for that, don't write here that you got disabled. If fraud dept. finds you guilty of referring yourself (without the intend and if your friend was actually a person) then don't write here either.

Bottomline is...don't make us think something we shouldn't :)

Has anyone tryed to redeem earnings and give the code to friend or someone else ? is it works properly ? how much time it need to all that work ? if i already have money on account payable ?

if you have the money in your account, go to the redemption page, get a voucher, and send it to you friend. as soon as he enters that voucher in FS he will get a premium account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back