FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Ricky! looking forward to the file manager!

rey2k5, I just uploaded over 50 files via RL and it's working fine. Speed varies from 2mb/s-10mb/s.

Use Internet Explorer since Firefox = trouble.
Don't you mean to say "Use Firefox because Internet Explorer = trouble"?

You really need to get your firefox issues sorted, at least 60% of webmasters here use firefox, others use chrome safari or opera, and the rest <5% use IE.

Wow I am having a weird problem, all my part2 are not getting uploaded.
At first I thought it was the file problem, i deleted and added link again and waited for an hr and still it shows processing but all other parts were finished long ago. I tried this with another movie and same outcome :S

same prob as above.... :o

wel i assume u said use firefox as mrsandvik said... sometimes it works like a charm... sometimes it takes sooooooo long.. Try bringing stability Ricky... As u knoe dis is da right time for FS to grow... =D

Of course guys. We only discovered that it was a Firefox issue over the weekend after a member tested and reported on his own.

Techs will have a look into why it doesn't work.

@ all with Premiums: When you download. Please report if there's any broken connections. We've seen a MASSIVE increase in completed downloads for Premiums. Looks like we're heading in the right direction.

OMG i am earning a lot more from past 3 days , it seems ppl are starting to accept FS now.

First of all thanks to Ricky for being here , becoz its the interaction with the uploader community which has led to the removal of bugs/glitches and making it a more user friendly site :)

Cheers to FS ! Keep being awesome.

We listen. Without the reports & feedbacks we wouldn't know what is going on, since we are busy doing a lot of other things (even though we test, we wouldn't have discovered a firefox bug without your help) :)

Thanks and happy earnings all of you!

hey Ricky, suppose i add a website in Fileserve .. after adding i`ll be given a link (http://www.fileserve.com/?a=xxx) right !! .. can i use this link individually in any other website to earn commission frm premium accounts ?
if not plz add a feature like that just like sharingmatrix has .. if any one buys a premium account frm my download link i get the commission

I have remoted some files.

Files shows up, I move them succesfully to another folder.
Folder says "84 files" but the files are not there.

Then I load the main folder and the files are back in the main folder again.

Tried with IE and Firefox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back