FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is remote transfer working fine now from HF to Fserve? I' don't want to wait half a day for the file to appear on Fserve. Hmm..

1vvdz2g0mjckisutl4a.jpg

I bought a 1 Year FS Premium and am loving every moment of using it. I have started mirroring my uploads at FS and after it becomes more popular and Katz allow FS to be primary host il gladly use it use it as my primary. Good Work Guys , Remote Uploads issue seems to be fixed , i am getting good speeds atm.

PS - The site seems to be a taf slow for me , while moving from the RU page and My files it takes me 10+ secs. Idk why , maybe its just me.

FS FTW! :D

I bought a 1 Year FS Premium and am loving every moment of using it. I have started mirroring my uploads at FS and after it becomes more popular and Katz allow FS to be primary host il gladly use it use it as my primary. Good Work Guys , Remote Uploads issue seems to be fixed , i am getting good speeds atm.

PS - The site seems to be a taf slow for me , while moving from the RU page and My files it takes me 10+ secs. Idk why , maybe its just me.

FS FTW! :D

Thanks for the info.....it's seem to be working fine now, I am getting good speed too.
btw...freaking Tehparadox banned Fileserve links....he don't know what he's missing! He still uploading to x7.to scammer!

Parantap: Thanks for the purchase - I, on behalf of FS, hope you do enjoy our service. We are currently in the process of tweaking the pages to load faster for you guys - At times these can appear slow to load.

Appreciate all the comments coming in. We listen to our affiliates :)

Parantap: Thanks for the purchase - I, on behalf of FS, hope you do enjoy our service. We are currently in the process of tweaking the pages to load faster for you guys - At times these can appear slow to load.

Appreciate all the comments coming in. We listen to our affiliates :)
:):):)
I got six months too! cos my 500GB free space used up. Anyway it's good to pay back too!
Anyone doubt if they pay?
Yes, they pay me on time every Monday morning and even earlier than HF , I can vouch it!

Their traffic is in decline...Why? Slow load & annoyance of full page ads. I would have considered to buy ads from their page, but, since they banned us - Should we or should we not? :)

I m unable to transload sum files(not all) from my server to FS.....it fails sumtimes n the files r moved to failed uploads.......any fix for this?

A few suggestions.

- Solve the server issues, so non-premium members can download at a decent speed (like 200ko a second). Last time i tried, it was like 40ko a second.

- Remove the captcha code for the premium accounts.

- Allow people to use their earnings money to buy a premium account.

- Create a Fileserve uploader. Like the Hotfile uploader.
So firefox won't screw the upload process by crashing at the wrong time.

i registered to Fileserve 1 week ago,

they're new file hosting and they have dedicated server with coopa.com !B-)

the panel and design is good , but they have limited space to free uploader !

each uploader had just 500 GB space for upload !8-)

and after upload 500 GB ... uploader must be upgrade to permium account...

i didn't test download speed for free user but it seems download speed for

free users is really suxs ..:P

-NorthLand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back