FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricky I have pressed payout button but still it is pending.:(

Paypal.jpg

Last edited:
So Fileserve premium is a bad choise, I will not pay for this service... filejungle and filesonic, actually, have a good speed and do not have this IP limited bullshit.

Have a good day you to, file host.

@Ricky
IP from OVH blocked? wanted to buy a cheap dedi for seedbox and might use FTP transfer sometime to FS.

can i bug you through PM again with the IP when the time comes?

Thanks.

well i think it's very simple, from your money you earned, redeem a voucher code, create a new account (from your dedicated server) and then upgrade the membership with your voucher code. and only use the premium account on your server. isn't it shared anymore, is it?
and one more, if the account is banned, it doesn't affect your main earning account...

@ wave8x: Stats is going to work within 30-40 min. Catching up with today's record.

@ zyberakuma: Will work with your account unless it was a specific IP ban when we were chasing down public leech services (aka. shetkhs' business model)

@ vietuploaders: Yeh or just use 1 account if you got nothing to hide or a service to run.

@Ricky: replied to your pm. would be grateful if you could reply back.... Trust me.... I really did check the thread and the dashboard before messaging you.... so please reply back. i just clicked payout button now (just became available), so just wanted to know if i'll still be getting the payout today. thanks. :)

Normally, I never check about my payment from fileserve, everytime i just click payout and left it there. As I know you pay, so not a problem. Just received payment, Thank you

also did not get my payment here. the payout button activated for me only around 8 hours ago, so i pressed it only 8 hours ago. will i still receive my payment this week? :'(

hi sir how r u its me fileserve uploader.. dear i m very old uploader also check my register date . i need premium acc for more and more uploading so plz give me 6 month or 1 year premium acc for more uploading so plz reply me and help me i m waiting for u reply

my user name on fileserve
user : shah2join
Regard
Shahzaib (shah2join)

hello
my name is adrianek81, sorry for my poor English. I would like to ask for payment, yesterday commissioned always have money in my account on Wednesday morning, and as long as they do not exist yet, please check

greetings

adrianek81

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back