FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
your account has been blocked by fileserve

Please help, in JDownloader appears this message :'( and will not let me download anything.

English:

It seems like your account has been blocked by fileserve.
To unblock it, please visit the fileserve Supportforum and contact the User "RickyFS".
By clicking on OK a browser instance will open which leads to the fileserve Supportforum.

Your premium account has been deactivated in JD to prevent further problems.
If you leave it that way JDownloader will continue to download as a free user from fileserve.com.

Thanks.
My user name is hulloa777
and my email is hulloa777@gmail.com

Hi

i have problem its seamed my account been blocked
its my first day :(

i got this message in JDownloader :

To unblock it, please visit the fileserve Supportforum and contact the User "RickyFS".
By clicking on OK a browser instance will open which leads to the fileserve Supportforum.

If you leave it that way JDownloader will continue to download as a free user from fileserve.com.

my account: world2q8
email: world2q8@gmail.com

please need help

Happy New Year Ricky. ;)

Remote upload from Filesonic never worked. I bought a lifetime premium back in april and I never could remote even one single file to Fileserve. Ricky told me back then that Filesonic blocked them. The only host I knew you can RU from Filesonic was Wupload. There's no host you can RU from Filesonic, they block all of them sooner or later. So stop complaining about that, it's not Fileserve's fault, they can't do anything about it.

I never have any problem with RU from filesonic to fileserve or the other way around.
But its been a week i have problem in RU from fileserve to filesonic. The guy from filesonic says that fileserve is blocking RU to filesonic.

Dear Ricky, please help :)

I am sorry to bother, but If I transfer my amount of money tomorow, it will be to late or monday it will be aproved? Plese help me, and to all Fileserve users Happy New Year!

Hi,
I have bought out premium and status of the Unlimited disk, but I cannot copy my files such information is jumping out: "The size of the file exceeds your storage limit". I ask for the response.

Fileserve Copying (Backup) Problem

My premium period expired on this December 27. So I took coupon voucher then i extend for next 180 days. Now I'm unable to Backup my file this error coming.

00b0ec9f5e.jpg

I have complained for fileserve team But No reply. Earlier Copying Option worked fine

Hi,

about an hour or so ago, my account was disabled, apparently for violation of T&C's. I havent uploaded any files in the last 6 months or so, and I don't share my details with anybody, and so I'm not sure why my account has been disabled.

My username is: timewyrm

Edit: BTW, I only access my fileserve account from my home, and via jdownloader, and I just renewed my account yesterday.

Last edited:
@ uprolly: I see it has been solved.

@ LordWittie: As the only host that allows for this; yes. Another reason why we are the best.

@ wrathem: Tuesdays.

@ forkarkuns: Sure can

@ 3xupdate: Will check up.

@ OneTiger64: Most likely requires additional checking.

@ dediserve: If I was stealing, would I be in here answering your diabolic statements? Think twice before you open that waste-gob of yours. Reported.

Another one with the account banned today and i don´t know why ??

Name: Mord3cai1

account blocked

RickyFS
i got message from JDownloader saying,

i never share my account with anyone, but currently i'm using vpn to access it, could you help me with that? thanks,

account name is cats41

I have over 20 USD, if I tranfer them tomorow, will I get it aproved monday? or it will be to late and I will have to wait til next monday?
Ask for your money today mate, till wed would be aproved and you will get paid in time.
Happy new year everyone and good luck on your earnings, thank you fileserve for the great time i have being your costumer and affiliate.
Regards, Ms7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back