FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATTENTION GUYS:

Fileserve gonna die within 1month if they continue new systems.. I lost 60$ last week... I didn't shared acc but they said shared and BLOCKED...

You Guys Please DONT UPLOAD ANYTHING TO FILESERVE AND DOWNLOAD FROM FILESERVE

Thank u..

@ all: Why are you posting your personal information in here. Get smarter please.

@ Confusious: You mean FS to RS? That should work. Don't see why not.

@ cadagoto: Give me username and I'll see for myself.

@ satFS: No we're not going to die. You've said the same thing for the last 6 weeks that we're "dead" / "going to die" etc. yet we've been growing and more users have been uploading their personal files to our system. Shows how much of an immature little bug you are.

It's a bit weird .. just some files that I generated problem
only a few times .... but it is annoying when it happens :-)

My user on my nick
cadagoto

Best Regards Ricky
By far the best Fileserve

@ satFS: I'm not a "lier" (dictionary.com please). Reported all posts. Have a great day.

@ Breaking Bad: Far from fake. Got some great earners using us :) Quite a few users can attest to this

@ Tyler: System resources.

@ kiddo: You sure you put in the info right? Username, passsword etc? also use http:// instead of https://

Hi Ricky,
I got back my account password but I cant request payment, unable change my email and payment because hacker has verified his email. I was contact via Contact Form but I didn't receive any email from FS support for more 1 week. Please help me change my account's email. This is picture

Last edited:
Hello Ricky,
When i view my statistics report i noted that there are no Extra 20% in Group A downloads counts as X'Mas promo. ?

How you counts X'Mas promo?!

Thanks

new account fileserve first time (Error landing 612)

good morning, just now buying premiwm fileserve account for the first time.

I try to download, I go to this page messgae: error 612 landing rickyfs contact, i send pm private to rickyfs, thanks

Last edited:
612 error

How do i get 'unblocked'?

JDownloader is not happy which makes me X-(

this has got to be a first for me while using 'fileserve'

I use a vpn connection at my end to change the ip address, but since september 2011 i have been using my vpn to access and download content and this message is the first time i have come across it.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

isitworthit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back