FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

On Jdownloader I have a Filserver Landing Error 612 !! I also have a message saying my account is blocked and asking to contact you to unblock it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Stef

2015 weekchanc

Hi Ricky,

I have a landing error 612 on my account and have PMed you my IP and Login. Please unblock my account as i have not infringed on any terms of use.

Thank you for your time.

Premium Problem Fileserve

Hi,
Jdownloader tells me that my premium account got blocked or something.
What is the problem?
I paid money for that.
Could you please help me?

account: reptilemtk

thank you

landing error 612

Hi my Fileserve Premium account adrianbousie has been blocked keep getting landing error in JDownloader and directs me to RickyFS to unblock it. Have sent PM to ricky but no response anybody have any idea how to unblock this account.

Regards Adrian

Can any one know how to add my other host premium account to remote upload on fileserve. Or I have to put the premium account username & password everytime to remote upload to fileserve?

is it possible to make the number of link per page higher? current highest is 200, maybe 500?

BTW: The file manager seems to load faster now :)

Last edited:
WTF THIS IS ????? :) :) :)
----------------------------------
NEW REWARD:

Free 3 Months Premium to whoever can provide a working account for either of these hosts (Minimum 7 days left on them):
-Fastdebrid
-real-debrid
-debridmax
-rapidgen.net

Hi,
Jdownloader got blocked my account: maxick666
Could you please help?
From now, the only program for fileserve is fileserve manager?

thanks 4 help.

is it possible to make the number of link per page higher? current highest is 200, maybe 500?

BTW: The file manager seems to load faster now :)

You can already do that, but the only browser they seem to have worked on it for is IE.

Why they won't do it for FF\chrome idk.

Account blocked (Nickname diocane1)

Dear RickyFs,
My fileserve premium account has been blocked this morning and I don't know why and I want some explanation about this situation. My email contact is ennioo90@hotmail.it, please ansewer me there.

My account is banned in jdownloader

Hello Ricky FS sir

I am piter.My account is blocked in jdownloader.I am used this account in my rdp.

Please reopen this ban for my account
My fileserve username is pitersens

Regards

@ Tyler: Because the script for File Manager isn't supported on Firefox. We would have to rebuild it.

@ djkelaj: Old news. Those guys have already by 99% chance been stopped, thus, you see them cry a lot.

@ crazybana: Should be something like 10-30 MB/s

@ pocs: Yep it's always been 1000 files for IE :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back