FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wake up RickyFS

Dear RickyFS,

So I have been thinking about your new policy regarding leeching services. I mean it's obvious regular users are hit by the 11 Gb/day limit too. This topic is full of users reporting the 612 landing error, not to mention the people who don't know about this topic and won't ever get any assitance. The word is spreading and more and more people are leaving Fileserve because of it. And they are absolutely right as you are still advertising with the lie: "No daily limit on downloads". My suggestion to you is to remove this limit and replace it by a captcha that is triggered after high bandwidth usage. This is a simple solution which allows you to block automated leeching services, and not really affecting users. Do something, before it's too late. (yn)

Dear RickyFS,

I have contacted you at Fileserve but I did not get any answer..
Now I have looked at some website and recognized that your official Support Forum is here....well.....no words.

Are you drunken? Sorry but do you really think normal Users wont hit the 10 GB Daily too?
You really think that every User that downloads more than 10 GB daily is a leech service?
That's not right. I am banned, my friends are banned.
On your website you say It's unlimited Downloads, thats a fake message. Please delete that or otherwise delete that senseless limit.

I'd say like the other one change it to a captcha. If the user downloads "too much" (?), they have to enter an captcha. Would be a good solution.

Otherwise, everyone will leave. Thats what I can tell you for sure. There are so much Hosters out there, its not hard to change Fileserve to another.

Regards

Last edited:
@rickyfs

Where are my remote upload files going? I've uploaded a set of 20 files 3 times now and each time they just disappear after like 20 minutes

Dear RickFS,

I have contacted you at Fileserve but I did not get any answer..
Now I have looked at some website and recognized that your official Support Forum is here....well.....no words.

Are you drunken? Sorry but do you really think normal Users wont hit the 10 GB Daily too?
You really think that every User that downloads more than 10 GB daily is a leech service?
That's not right. I am banned, my friends are banned.
On your website you say It's unlimited Downloads, thats a fake message. Please delete that or otherwise delete that senseless limit.

I'd say like the other one change it to a captcha. If the user downloads "too much" (?), they have to enter an captcha. Would be a good solution.

Otherwise, everyone will leave. Thats what I can tell you for sure. There are so much Hosters out there, its not hard to change Fileserve to another.

Regards

11GB lol?

I downloaded 50gb on my home connection just yesterday, 30GB the day before.

Where are these limits coming from?

48 dls from one file only in My Files counter (posted yesterday) , but only 26dls counting for ALL the files downloaded today . i reeeeally don't get it ...

Fileserve I wonder if it has a good remote upload, for example: I put a link and instantly fileserve what I have in my account?, Like wupload?, And I try to use the remote upload but having an account fileserve normal makes it impossible to me, I wanted upgrading to serve the remote upload premium?, answer me this question please. excuse my bad English

RickyFS,

Still hadn't got any feedback from you, and a lot of time have passed since I first asked about my situation.

Can you please tell me whether I will get my premium back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back