FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi mate,
i transfered my money from Download earning account to payout account, but it still showing "Pending" and symbol rotating(processing) why.....?
more than hour, when will transfer occur, because i will get payout on wednesday only if i clicked "payout" today, so only

Hi Ricky

I remote files from Filesonic and download from myself, sometimes I see earning increase. If someday earning enough to payout, can I get that money or my acc will ban when payout ? =)

Sry for bad English.

is it possible that fileserve doesn't count all downloads??? my friend has downloaded a film by me and fileserve has counted 5 download instead of 10..is it possible??

omg what's happening, Since I don't have CC or PP, I asked my friend to upgrade my fileserve account to premium with AP, I had to give him my details to login and upgrade with his PP, he did and said it's done. when I went to check my account, It was logged out, when I tried to login it says "Invalid login. Please check username or password."
I said him to logout from my account there, he logged out and said "after i made payment,, it says username is jacke987 .. lol donno how"

I was like OMG! and tried forgot password, when I gave the email it showed an error 'Email is not found' I was in shock and creating a post here and after sometime he gave another message with the login details he showed, the pass was same but the username changed to 'jacke987' after the upgrade, how come it happen fs admin? :o

idk what happened with fileserve everytime.....uff.......

now the statics are not working ....i upload a file & got 24 downloads but my earnings still the same as before.....

omg what's happening, Since I don't have CC or PP, I asked my friend to upgrade my fileserve account to premium with AP, I had to give him my details to login and upgrade with his PP, he did and said it's done. when I went to check my account, It was logged out, when I tried to login it says "Invalid login. Please check username or password."
I said him to logout from my account there, he logged out and said "after i made payment,, it says username is jacke987 .. lol donno how"

I was like OMG! and tried forgot password, when I gave the email it showed an error 'Email is not found' I was in shock and creating a post here and after sometime he gave another message with the login details he showed, the pass was same but the username changed to 'jacke987' after the upgrade, how come it happen fs admin? :o

Maybe it was him who changed password? O_O

is it possible that fileserve doesn't count all downloads??? my friend has downloaded a film by me and fileserve has counted 5 download instead of 10..is it possible??

someone can answer me

if the stats is frozen..does fileserve count download or not in future?? for example if someone download my films..fileserve never doesn't count DL...is it so?

sorry for my bad english

@ MSL6600: No. Period. Please do not speculate.

@ torrfriend: Today it will be transferred. As usual.

@ happyvalentine: Please elaborate.

@ KeAnDanh: I would expect you to know what's going on.

@ newuploader: We do not offer Alertpay as a way to pay via our gateway. Our resellers do.

@ Rock|the|world: It works, and it works good.

@ menez93: No, that isn't possible. We do count downloads - Please check your statistics report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back