FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell my why my earnings are 0 and its asking me to enter my payment address to start earning? The site is very unresponsive too,

This is unacceptable, i had over dozens of affiliates, after a while of not checking my account i see this:
edzui.jpg

Can you make it so we can tell how much storage we are using currently? It's avaiable for free users but not premium, Yeah i know i have unlimited but it'd be nice to know how much i am using

@ rudeturk: Ctrl + F5 should do the trick.

@ Tyler: We won't update that. Simply because it takes too much memory to calculate your X amount of data.

My payment is pending since 3rd August and it also took another week to get transferred. Not much in there but still................ ? ;)

@ am21: 3rd of August was a Wednesday. If you clicked after 3AM EST you would not have gotten your payment. Pretty sure your transfer happened on the 2nd of August.

Good work as always, Ricky. B-)

Been with FS for a year now.
Every filehost has theirs ups and downs. but not this great continuing support you given here :)

(hope you get what I mean, it look like a bad comment but it not :P )

Thanks again.

@ petertouch: Following up.

[edit]: Bonus was already added to all the users who had made money.

@ FastJohn: Thanks for the kind words!

Last edited:
-------------------------------------------------------------------

STEPS you have to do to get paid:

"In order to get paid, you must first transfer money from your earnings account."

1. At Earnings Account: fileserve.com/my-earnings-downloads.php
press "Transfer to Payout Account" button
BEFORE 11:59PM EST [FS time] on any Sunday. Help at time zones: worldtimezone.com/index24.php

2. Wait until your money transfered
from your Earnings Account
to your Payout Account
and the transfer becomes approved.
Might take a day or two. -> Monday or Tuesday

3. After that at Payout Account: fileserve.com/my-earnings.php
press "Payout" button.

4. Wait until you get your money.
You get paid on Wednesday at the latest.
Mass Payment = Wednesday 6-7AM EST [FS time]. Help at time zones: worldtimezone.com/index24.php

-------------------------------------------------------------------

There ^^^^

And it is still Tuesday.

No need to PANIC.

@ all: I'm going over the logs of failed and successful remoteuploads from RS and MU. I see a very small (micro) percentage of files failed from RS.

Can anyone advice on MU? Looks to be working fine when I go over the numbers!

@ For upload speed (etc.) - Please wait a little longer. Techs are not available right now and will be at work in approximately 10 hours. Will know more at that time.

Thanks and Good Night WJ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back